• Last Updated:
  • Nov 11th, 2014 3:08 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 12, 2002
386 posts
2 upvotes

Tanya Kim

oh man, tanya kim looks like a frog her face is so flat! terrible!!!! she's fugly
36 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2003
2088 posts
20 upvotes
Agreed but I'd rather see her then that piece of sh*t Ben F'N Mulrony.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2003
1750 posts
354 upvotes
Vancouver
Yeah, she's pretty annoying. I can't stand her and the Mulroney boy.
Deal Guru
Oct 17, 2001
11978 posts
115 upvotes
YEah, I wish there was an option to vote Mulroney off. He is so annoying. I laughed quite hard when the little girl obscured his fugly mug with her massive sign yesterday :)
Jun 19, 2005
568 posts
i've seen tanya kim in real life... rather petite.. still no face, no chest, no ass, no legs...

nuff said...
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2004
1535 posts
9 upvotes
I used to work at a magazine while one of our writers was at the Much Music Video Awards. So it's finally her scheduled time to interview some of the guests but Tayna Kim is constantly interupting my coworker and the celebrities. What a b*tch and attention *****.

I honestly don't understand why Canada has some of the most annoying broadcasters ever! (Ben Mulrony, Tanya Kim, Mike Bullard, that skinny chick that dresses like she's on Sex in the City, the entire staff on Star TV...) They all make Ryan Seacrest look like Conan O'Brien.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
2941 posts
1 upvote
iNFiNiTe wrote:i've seen tanya kim in real life... rather petite.. still no face, no chest, no ass, no legs...

nuff said...
ladyboy?
the man who trades freedom for security does not deserve
nor will receive either - benjamin franklin
Deal Addict
May 5, 2005
2206 posts
1 upvote
"Ben and Tanya Headed For Splitsville" is about their tv show- not about a romance.

Tanya Kim is pretty/sexy. I just don't understand why she looks dark all the time. Koreans are usually pale. Does she suntan, go to tanning salon or is she naturally dark?

[IMG]http://www.freewriters.ca/thespecial/smallcoverturn.JPG[/IMG]

[QUOTE]First there was L.A
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2005
2260 posts
keanefan wrote:"Ben and Tanya Headed For Splitsville" is about their tv show- not about a romance.

Tanya Kim is pretty/sexy. I just don't understand why she looks dark all the time. Koreans are usually pale. Does she suntan, go to tanning salon or is she naturally dark?
If you see her on tv over a few shows, you'll see her complexion change every few shows (light, dark, "medium," repeat.)
Smart enough *not* to own an iPod.
--
72889, 24461, 12764, 5836. Can I do better?
System specs & stats coming soon...
--
I show the "FireFox Girls" my "O" face whenever I can. :twisted:
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2003
1402 posts
250 upvotes
Who is the blonde hottie in the top right corner of that magazine cover??
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2004
4451 posts
250 upvotes
cOmAtOaSt wrote:Who is the blonde hottie in the top right corner of that magazine cover??
Looks like Ashley Simpson to me.
Deal Expert
Mar 7, 2005
18841 posts
1954 upvotes
Elmira
Wildfire wrote:Looks like Ashley Simpson to me.
no way
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14494 posts
252 upvotes
Mississauga
dell wrote:Agreed but I'd rather see her then that piece of sh*t Ben F'N Mulrony.
I thought Ben was 'light in the loafers'.

Guess not.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2003
1160 posts
73 upvotes
Toronto
cOmAtOaSt wrote:Who is the blonde hottie in the top right corner of that magazine cover??
pssshhhh who cares....there's Kristin Kreuk in the bottom left
Deal Guru
Mar 23, 2005
13432 posts
297 upvotes
Midland
One female on Canadian TV that's quite nice looking is Liza Fromer on Breakfast Television (CITY-TV).
"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - US President, Calvin Coolidge

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)