• Nov 12th, 2004 3:49 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jun 28, 2004
10349 posts
8 upvotes
Evil Techie wrote:here are the pics and the disclaimers to go with them

The following link contains mature contents that may offend some readers.

Viewer's discretion is advised!

sigh... looks like she wanted to show off...
OK, then.. could you PM me a link?
JayPatel wrote: Dont post links
???. I h8 censorship.
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
9 upvotes
CA
d_jedi wrote:???. I h8 censorship.
Because it's NSFW. Fair enough for a general site.

Google the likes of "tara reid boob" will net you tons of hits. Alternatively, fark has it there too
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
holy shizer! you guys are pretty thick headed. i thought by saying "did you guys see the pics at GORILLA MASK" you would take a hint and google for gorilla mask...
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
1153 posts
2 upvotes
From the first time I saw Tara I didn't like her. I've never liked any of her acting and quite frankly, I think she's not attractive in the least. Without makeup she looks like some crakho from downtown, and her voice, sounds like she smokes 3 packs a day... Bleh... But to each their own I guess...
They call me Monster.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2003
6363 posts
330 upvotes
Toronto
boobie was yucky. but the dress looked nice. poor girl, how embarrassing that must've been.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
O.K. Actng, I took the hint and found the link to the photo, and it's so sad. She looks like a stoner. But what's really *really* sad are those sick puppies who post on the forum to the hint you sent us. Man, oh MAN - they are hideously vulgar, and really sick people, from what I can tell. {Not all of them, but geeze, makes me glad to post on forums like this that are moderated.} Thanks, RFD!! :)
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
17117 posts
3872 upvotes
GTA
Looks like they de-linked the logo of the site I had up too without even leaving a msg to say they edited my post...

sorry guys i didn't save the link but i think 407 must be getting a lot of traffic near the chehalis ORGanization.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
38392 posts
12018 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
I thought she was hot in American Pie.

I saw the video of the incident. She looks like she was high on something. Too bad. She also looks a lot worse.

The boob job is a definite turn off. Even if it was done properly, why would anyone want a woman that is not natural?

What happened to Kleenex?
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14494 posts
252 upvotes
Mississauga
Fugly boobies
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
Deal Expert
Apr 16, 2001
16514 posts
3319 upvotes
Heh, I always get a chuckle when I see these kinds of threads panning hot chicks. You horny little bastards all know you'd do her. Come on, admit it! :cheesygri
Blacklisted companies: Roku, Lenovo, Motorola, TP-Link, D-Link, Samsung, HP, LG, Public Mobile, EVGA, Blizzard
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2002
1668 posts
219 upvotes
She is crazy and would probably be crazy in bed. Id totally do her. Sure the nips are all messed up but its nothing that a light dimmer and a couple of bottles of wine wouldnt fix. Shes still hot.
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11537 posts
1041 upvotes
Ottawa
JAC wrote:Heh, I always get a chuckle when I see these kinds of threads panning hot chicks. You horny little bastards all know you'd do her. Come on, admit it! :cheesygri
Alright; I admit it. If my gf wanted to do something with Tara Reid, than I'd whole-heartedly support her, and assist to the best of my ability.
- Absolute

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)