Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Target

65" Element LED 120 Hz HDTV $450

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2015 7:47 pm
Tags:
Jul 5, 2006
480 posts
407 upvotes

[Target] 65" Element LED 120 Hz HDTV $450

If you are looking for a large screen TV, Target is selling 65" Element LED 120 Hz HDTV for $450 after 10% off from $500. Enjoy!

In case you wonder whether it fits in your car, the width of the box is 42".
292 replies
Jan 18, 2007
679 posts
307 upvotes
Edmonton
Might be this Element ELEFS651 listed at Sam's Club.
Sam's Club wrote: Resolution: 1080p
Refresh rate: 120Hz
HDMI Inputs: 3
Ultra-Slim frame design
Auto Surround Sound

Description

Element's FULL HD LED monitors deliver a dazzling picture quality that brings the story to life. 3 HDMI inputs allow you to connect your high-def components, like a Blu-ray player, DVD player, computer, or gaming console. A VGA and USB input also allow you to turn your TV into a computer monitor, or listen to your favorite MP3s or share JPG format photos by connecting a USB device.

1080p LED Color, Clarity, and Exceptional Picture

Everything is better with the enhanced picture quality and precision of LED. Wide viewing angles offer an excellent picture from anywhere in the room, and the picture remains crisp and clear no matter what the light levels are in the room.

120Hz Refresh Rate for Fast Action Scenes

Faster frame rates of a 120Hz display give you smoother transitions, making movies, games, and sporting events more brilliant than ever before. Now you can experience theater-like frame speed any day of the week.

Ultra-Slim Frame

This thin bezel offers a sleek look that enhances your living space whether easily mounted on the wall or free standing with the included attachable “tech-balanced” TV stand.

Gaming Has Never Looked So Good

Get ready gamers! Whether it is Xbox 360, Xbox One, Wii, or any PlayStation, your gaming experience will be brought to a whole new level. Bringing your console to life with added clarity for graphics and superior fluid motion will make gaming more fun than ever.

Element is an American company. After many years of hard work and planning, Element is proud to be bringing back hundreds of jobs to the USA.
Specifications

General
  • 65" LED resolution for a stunning picture and vivid colors and details
  • 120Hz refresh rate
  • 1080p Full HD for a crystal-clear picture
  • 5000:1 Contrast Ratio
  • 10 Million:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
  • 3 HDMI ports
  • Can be easily utilized as a large computer monitor
  • Easily wall mountable
  • Ultra-Slim design
  • 4ms Response Time
  • 200 cd/m2 Brightness
  • 16:9 Widescreen Aspect Ratio to view your movies as the director intended
  • Wide 176-degree vertical and 176-degree horizontal angles (See a clear picture from anywhere in the room)
  • HD-Built-in digital tuner
  • ENERGY STAR qualified: Up to 50% more energy efficient than conventional LCD TVs
  • Built in 3D PAL/NTSC Comb Filter, 3D Video Noise Reduction
  • Built in BTSC/SAP
  • Over-The-Air ATSC/NTSC RF Input Support
  • OSD Language: 3 options of English/French/Spanish
Video Connections
  • 3 HDMI Inputs
  • USB Slot
  • Analog & Digital TV Tuner
  • Composite Video Input
  • Component Input (Y,Cb,Cr/Y,Pb,Pr)
  • VGA Input (15 pin D-Sub)
  • Cable Input
  • PC Audio In
Audio Connections
  • Headphone: Stereo Mini (3.5mm)
  • RCA Input (Red, White)
  • Optical Digital Output
  • USB Slot
  • PC Audio In
Includes
  • Quick Start Guide
  • User Manual
  • Remote Control Batteries
  • Detachable Base Stand
  • Warranty Card

Details
Manufacturer Info

For questions or concerns reguarding this product, please contact the Manufacturer's Customer Service Department at 1-888-338-5666

Assembled Country

CN

Assembled Size

Dimensions with Stand: 58.8" W x 37" H x 14.8" D
Dimensions without Stand: 58.8" W x 34.8" H x 3.9" D
Weight with Stand: 74Lb
Weight without Stand: 60.8Lb
Ustauk,
Edmonton, Alberta
Nov 18, 2006
790 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal
wow, wonder whats the picture quality like
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21317 posts
10909 upvotes
Oakville
Real 120hz? Or 120hz "fastmotion" or whatever? I'm guessing the latter, at that price point.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2010
1181 posts
59 upvotes
BURLINGTON
I can just imagine what kind of picture quality this unit has - spend a few more dollars and get a name brand is what I would do
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2008
7463 posts
4047 upvotes
Montreal
hum I swear I saw 60hz when I spot it at Target last weekend.
Element though, never heard of that brand.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 5, 2002
6630 posts
964 upvotes
Wow prices are dropping...wonder if next year 65" for around this price will be common.
Deal Guru
Oct 24, 2012
11641 posts
2620 upvotes
Montreal
Ustauk wrote: Now you can experience theater-like frame speed any day of the week.
24 frames per second... LIKE?
Sorry, but I prefer 24 frames per second... EXACTLY
JohnB wrote: Wow prices are dropping...wonder if next year 65" for around this price will be common.
They just make them bigger, but still cheap POS.
Quality panels will always cost twice as much.
Jul 5, 2006
480 posts
407 upvotes
Would anyone who owns this TV please post a review?
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2728 posts
159 upvotes
GOLFINGGINO wrote: I can just imagine what kind of picture quality this unit has - spend a few more dollars and get a name brand is what I would do
Few hundreds more perhaps?
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
3804 posts
561 upvotes
Vancouver
WM also carries Element, they have a 32" 720P for $138.
Aug 24, 2011
63 posts
34 upvotes
Regina
The bottom line on this TV and other 'no-name' brands is they buy last years panels or extra stock panels from NAME brand manufactures. Last year on RFD I bought the DYNEX 60" tv, and it was exact same panel used on the Sharp LC60E69U 60-inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV. Mine was $699, and the Sharp was $1999. I saved huge dollars, plus I was not needing or wanting to overpay for a 'smartTV" when I have all the equipment I need. bb-dynex-60-1080p-120hz-led-hdtv-dx-60d ... d-1320538/

Checking out both TV's service menu - both reported the panel as lk600d3la38, after doing some research it seems this is a Sharp panel.

So all this being said... TV's from Insignia, Dynex, and Element do NOT make their own panels. So go check out the TV yourself, ensure HDMI is plugged in (lots of places use composite only). It is buyer beware, but it is also buyer be EDUCATED as well. ;)
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21127 posts
9784 upvotes
Toronto
Wouldn't spend that much for an Element.
Feb 6, 2008
821 posts
260 upvotes
bucko521 wrote: The bottom line on this TV and other 'no-name' brands is they buy last years panels or extra stock panels from NAME brand manufactures. Last year on RFD I bought the DYNEX 60" tv, and it was exact same panel used on the Sharp LC60E69U 60-inch 1080p 120 Hz LCD HDTV. Mine was $699, and the Sharp was $1999. I saved huge dollars, plus I was not needing or wanting to overpay for a 'smartTV" when I have all the equipment I need. bb-dynex-60-1080p-120hz-led-hdtv-dx-60d ... d-1320538/

Checking out both TV's service menu - both reported the panel as lk600d3la38, after doing some research it seems this is a Sharp panel.

So all this being said... TV's from Insignia, Dynex, and Element do NOT make their own panels. So go check out the TV yourself, ensure HDMI is plugged in (lots of places use composite only). It is buyer beware, but it is also buyer be EDUCATED as well. ;)
Interesting! Do you mean this Element is a Sharp panel?
Aug 24, 2011
63 posts
34 upvotes
Regina
bwr827 wrote: Interesting! Do you mean this Element is a Sharp panel?
No, not at all. What I am saying is that very few panels are made other than from Samsung, Panasonic, LG, and Sharp. The three last ones usually making them for others, but not using the other brands specs but their own. And most of those are made by Kontech or Foxcomm, while LG has their own plant (largest if the world).

Most TV's you can go into the service screen, and find out the actual screen. You can press input then 2,5,8,0 on your remote (most TV's). Like I said, my DYNEX 60" looks awesome...just calibrate to your room, and save HUGE bucks off a name brand.

p.s. - if you don't like the label...use some black tape to cover... :lol:
Feb 11, 2005
194 posts
13 upvotes
This tv is now 499.99 (including eco fees) at Target. I used the 10% coupon + 5% using my red card on the purchase. Came to about 500$ all in.
Jan 5, 2007
216 posts
63 upvotes
So how is the picture quality? I am looking for a decent TV to play children's videos on in the basement. As long as Bubble Guppies are on, the kids don't really care if it's a Panasonic lol.
Aug 11, 2014
48 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto, ON
"Most TV's you can go into the service screen, and find out the actual screen. You can press input then 2,5,8,0 on your remote (most TV's). Like I said, my DYNEX 60" looks awesome...just calibrate to your room, and save HUGE bucks off a name brand."

Thanks. That's a great info. Just checked my 55" insignia and I'm not sure if I should be bummed out but. Can't find same exact panel model online but using first 7 digits returns all Hisense units. Still happy with my tv as I will never again spend 2k on one.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)