Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Target

TARGET CLEARANCE Fun dressy socks - Mossimo / Merona

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 19th, 2014 5:21 pm
Tags:
Jun 6, 2007
167 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto

[Target] TARGET CLEARANCE Fun dressy socks - Mossimo / Merona

Was in Target and looked at the socks aisle for some fun socks to wear with my suit to work. Found these, reg. $2.79 on sale for $1.20 per pair. There's more styles than whats in the picture (those are the ones I bought). Found these at Centrepoint Target.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P1e9nBd.jpg[/IMG]
6 replies
Deal Guru
Mar 28, 2006
12225 posts
2957 upvotes
they are 70%+ polyester, one of the Crab pattern is the only one with 70% cotton 30% polyester.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
1646 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks op!

I picked up a dozen pairs of these socks in various patterns this morning at EYTC. Still several styles and quantities on the shelf.
Heatware 35-0-0

Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus WIFI | AMD Ryzen R5 3600X | 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws X DDR4-3600 | Gigabyte RTX 3080 12GB
Jun 25, 2005
849 posts
522 upvotes
Thanks OP, they are decent quality and last a reasonable amount of time for their price. At lunch, I grabbed the pineapple, whale and a double of the pinup girls one. I'll have to find the car and bird ones.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Thanks, may take a peek after work just to have for fun.
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1583 upvotes
Got some last night, but not all were on sale. Some of the same brand, etc were the usual price, but they may go on later. Picked up a few pair, and one I noticed when I got home smelled like green apples, which the socks had pictures of. Attached was a another label that the socks have microbeads that have the scent of the item when being moved around.

Kinda weird, and Im sure after a wash will disappear. But glad it was the only pair, as I got some with killer whales and pigeons

On a side note, great deal on some shorts there for $4.99, multiple colours, and some swim trunks for the same price.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)