Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Target

Element 55" 4k TV - $466.99 w/10% off coupon with you Target card

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2015 12:52 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5698 upvotes
Ottawa

[Target] Element 55" 4k TV - $466.99 w/10% off coupon with you Target card

I got this TV on Boxing day , and today I was in target ,it still has 3 TV on the ground for $499.99. So I tried to use 10% coupon to price adjust this TV, the merivale target manager give me a headache, he insisted that I had to bring my TV back, return it and buy again. That makes no sense.After argue 30 minutes , he agree to adjust the price from my receipt. So the final price is $466.99+tax. Very good TV, although it's no name brand, well worth the money. I can get 4K from this TV connect with my SP3. Merivale has 3 TVs left.
583 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5156 posts
616 upvotes
in a plane
sonyHdr12 wrote: I got this TV on Boxing day , and today I was in target ,it still has 3 TV on the ground for $499.99. So I tried to use 10% coupon to price adjust this TV, the merivale target manager give me a headache, he insisted that I had to bring my TV back, return it and buy again. That makes no sense.After argue 30 minutes , he agree to adjust the price from my receipt. So the final price is $466.99+tax. Very good TV, although it's no name brand, well worth the money. I can get 4K from this TV connect with my SP3. Merivale has 3 TVs left.
Can you post a SKU? Want to call my local Target.
Doko ni itemo... hito wa tsunagatte iru.
  • Get an Amex - get lots of points - get good karma! :)
  • wandering amphibia – a travel blog for the non-frequent traveler
Feb 24, 2008
345 posts
212 upvotes
Ottawa
I saw 5 of them at Hazeldean yestrday
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5156 posts
616 upvotes
in a plane
punkren wrote: I saw 5 of them at Hazeldean yestrday
Ontario only or Quebec too? I'm tempted if it's not a garbage TV.
Doko ni itemo... hito wa tsunagatte iru.
  • Get an Amex - get lots of points - get good karma! :)
  • wandering amphibia – a travel blog for the non-frequent traveler
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
Pseudo Nim wrote: Ontario only or Quebec too? I'm tempted if it's not a garbage TV.
its a garbage TV
check review !
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
Pseudo Nim wrote: Ontario only or Quebec too? I'm tempted if it's not a garbage TV.
its a garbage TV
check review !
Banned
Aug 28, 2005
4338 posts
35 upvotes
Hamilton
koontzy wrote: its a garbage TV
check review !
Its not a garbage TV, its a $466 55" 4k tv. Don't expect much. If you think you're gonna get a $2000 Sony, then you shouldnt be here. This is a good bargain for those that don't have a lot of money or maybe want like a secondary TV for the basement that they don't use often.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5698 upvotes
Ottawa
koontzy wrote: its a garbage TV
check review !
who tell you ,did you own the TV, this Tv is the best deal I got on Boxing day , it's a amazing TV.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5698 upvotes
Ottawa
Pseudo Nim wrote: Can you post a SKU? Want to call my local Target.
Maybe this number:817219011273 (55" TV ELEFH551 H)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5698 upvotes
Ottawa
I think it's national , if you can find it in stock.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7616 posts
5698 upvotes
Ottawa
ashihtaka wrote: What coupon?
The coupon you buy anything from Target before new year , I heard even you just buy a starbucks coffee, they will give you. It comes with your receipt.
Nov 26, 2014
45 posts
68 upvotes
Toronto
i think i saw some in montreal, atwater store.

Also saw 58" hitachi for 639 and 65" element for 699
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4626 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
sonyHdr12 wrote: The coupon you buy anything from Target before new year , I heard even you just buy a starbucks coffee, they will give you. It comes with your receipt.
Can you get the coupon now?
May 3, 2007
563 posts
850 upvotes
地球
I also saw a lot of bad reviews on element TV's a slight search will show that.
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10922 posts
5458 upvotes
Toronto
from other thread...
em-t-wallitt wrote: Saw this at the Target at Central City Mall in Surrey. 2 left on the floor. Didn't buy this, so I can't give you further details. Apologies for the crappy image quality.

[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-beuD ... ment4K.jpg[/IMG]

Specifications from the box:
  • 3480 x 2160 resolution
  • 200 - 250 cd/m[SUP]2[/SUP]
  • 178 x 178 viewing angle
  • 3200 - 4000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • 6.5ms response time
  • 16:9 aspect ratio
  • 54.6 inch diagonal
  • Model no. ELUFT551
Connectivity:
  • 3 HDMI
  • Component input
  • Cable input
  • VGA (D-sub)
  • Composite video input
  • Audio input
  • Optical output
  • PC audio input
rebranded Seiki.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
FlintBlade wrote: Its not a garbage TV, its a $466 55" 4k tv. Don't expect much. If you think you're gonna get a $2000 Sony, then you shouldnt be here. This is a good bargain for those that don't have a lot of money or maybe want like a secondary TV for the basement that they don't use often.
Element has a reputation of not lasting long. The $2000 Sony (or realistically let say a $1.2k Vizio) will likely last 4x as long as the Element. Its a good short term investment but odds are you'll regret it in a few months when it breaks down. Of course its not a lot of money but if you buy something better, odds are you'll actually get BETTER bang for your buck.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
flintblade wrote: its not a garbage tv, its a $466 55" 4k tv. Don't expect much. If you think you're gonna get a $2000 sony, then you shouldnt be here. This is a good bargain for those that don't have a lot of money or maybe want like a secondary tv for the basement that they don't use often.
sonyhdr12 wrote: who tell you ,did you own the tv, this tv is the best deal i got on boxing day , it's a amazing tv.
this :
gvrtrader wrote: element has a reputation of not lasting long. The $2000 sony (or realistically let say a $1.2k vizio) will likely last 4x as long as the element. Its a good short term investment but odds are you'll regret it in a few months when it breaks down. Of course its not a lot of money but if you buy something better, odds are you'll actually get better bang for your buck.
Being cheaper doesnt ALWAYS mean better deal(even on RFD ;) )
I'm not the kind to buy only good and pricey stuff, but sometine its worth paying a little bit more. This TV is a good maybe for basement or rare use... But I think you will be disapointed if you plan using it every day in your living room

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)