Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Target

Target: Selection of Tools 70% off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 2nd, 2014 8:39 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
3479 posts
1771 upvotes
200 PC Black & Decker tool box was 24.99 at St-Bruno (50% instead of 70%). Picked it up. Jigsaw 15 blade set $2.99 (reg 9.99).
Deal Fanatic
Apr 1, 2001
6830 posts
1257 upvotes
DjRags604 wrote: Anyone know if Delta/Langley/Surrey Central has this sale?
Surrey barely has any tools but the circular saw was $39 or something like that.
Feb 14, 2008
1 posts
Vancouver
Metrotown has lots of circ saws. At least 20...most in the overstock up above.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
4567 posts
3509 upvotes
Montreal
kirkhammett wrote: I was at the Target and bought the sander. Came here to post it but found this thread (yeah do a search before posting or I'll catch you). Anyways, based on the reviews that I just read, I think I'll be returning it.
All the lower price sheet sanders are like this, with little plastic rods holding up the pad. Maybe if you go up to a dewalt or bosch it's different, but they are also at least 5 times the price.
Mar 10, 2010
156 posts
14 upvotes
York
First Alert PRO 5 Series Fire Extinguishers - $17.39

Man I need one or two of these. called Whitby and states back up to regular price. Yonge/16th girl said very small department and never had them.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3198 posts
1023 upvotes
Vancouver
Lots available at Target Metrotown (Burnaby)
Nov 3, 2012
66 posts
46 upvotes
CALGARY
Tornado F2 wrote: How?

Day = Night now?
He means Target Canada sucks in terms of stock. It's no better than Zellers now. Targets in U.S. are nothing like this -- even in the most rundown neighborhoods or small towns.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
zajirima wrote: He means Target Canada sucks in terms of stock. It's no better than Zellers now. Targets in U.S. are nothing like this -- even in the most rundown neighborhoods or small towns.
Do those stores have as many 70%-off deals as ours do?

When you get clearance discounts that high you should have trouble finding stock. They're trying to clear items out. Very un-Zellers-like. (Z were a running joke for holding onto long-discontinued products - at ridiculously high prices).
Nov 3, 2012
66 posts
46 upvotes
CALGARY
Tornado F2 wrote: Do those stores have as many 70%-off deals as ours do?

When you get clearance discounts that high you should have trouble finding stock. They're trying to clear items out. Very un-Zellers-like. (Z were a running joke for holding onto long-discontinued products - at ridiculously high prices).
Oh yes indeed. U.S. Targets have 70% off and 90% off. Just check out the U.S. deal sites (like SD)....they have dedicated threads on Target clearance. The stock comment was more about regular every day stock in Canada.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)