Expired Hot Deals

[Target] TARGET - $20 off shipping $100 or more + free CAD 6.66 gift card when you spend CAD 26.65

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2017 11:19 am
Feb 23, 2005
82 posts
65 upvotes
pmcd wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 12:46 am
But they do accept returns? I assumed you'd just have to pay the cost of shipping the item back to them. I agree that having no way to return something would be unacceptable.
Yes, they accept returns. Buyer is responsible for shipping back to USA
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7259 posts
1463 upvotes
Edmonton
FWIW, JC Penney IF spending over $99 USD offers shipping for $9.95 USD and they add on customs/duty during checkout. You can use ebates.com for a bit of a rebate, and can set pricing to be USD or CAD. Seemed to me it was cheaper to go with USD pricing. (As long as credit card has no additional currency exchange fees.) They often have sales of 30% off of sale prices. The selection of clothing is good. Some items don't ship internationally. It isually is clearly marked but if you miss seeing it, you can't order the item as it won't go into the cart. Worth taking a look through their website it's not slow like Target's is. I don't understand the Tabasco... do they no longer sell it in Canada? Or is this something unique I have to try?? Thanks!

Edited: Currently the sale is, save 30% on orders over $100 (or save 25% on orders under) with code SAVE67. Keep in mind, shipping is very high if you spend under $100 to grt the flat rate shipping. You HAVE to spend over the $99 after all discounts are applied, to get that flat shipping rate.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2007
4210 posts
811 upvotes
Toronto
jory29 wrote:
Aug 17th, 2017 9:38 am
FWIW, JC Penney IF spending over $99 USD offers shipping for $9.95 USD and they add on customs/duty during checkout. You can use ebates.com for a bit of a rebate, and can set pricing to be USD or CAD. Seemed to me it was cheaper to go with USD pricing. (As long as credit card has no additional currency exchange fees.) They often have sales of 30% off of sale prices. The selection of clothing is good. Some items don't ship internationally. It isually is clearly marked but if you miss seeing it, you can't order the item as it won't go into the cart. Worth taking a look through their website it's not slow like Target's is. I don't understand the Tabasco... do they no longer sell it in Canada? Or is this something unique I have to try?? Thanks!

Edited: Currently the sale is, save 30% on orders over $100 (or save 25% on orders under) with code SAVE67. Keep in mind, shipping is very high if you spend under $100 to grt the flat rate shipping. You HAVE to spend over the $99 after all discounts are applied, to get that flat shipping rate.
Good to know

Any other USA department stores doing something similar?