Expired Hot Deals

[Target] USA-Google Nest Hub with 2 FREE Google Nest Minis $79 USD or less for the Google Hub $42

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 3:47 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1720 posts
4627 upvotes

[Target] USA-Google Nest Hub with 2 FREE Google Nest Minis $79 USD or less for the Google Hub $42

USA-Google Nest Hub with 2 FREE Google Nest Minis $79

You can cancel the 2 google mini's shortly after ordering for in store pick up bringing the Google Nest Hub to about $42 plus tax.

Choose 2 free Google Nest Minis (2nd Generation) when you buy a select Google Nest Hub - Chalk or Charcoal. Add all items to cart to receive discount. Discount applied at checkout. Not valid on previous orders. Lowest-priced item will be free. Offer excludes items sold & shipped by Target Plus™ 3rd Party Partners and Google Wifi or Google Nest Hello Video Doorbell items. Quantities limited. Discount not applicable to gift wrap, tax, or shipping and handling charges. If a qualifying item in your order is returned, refund value will be reduced by the prorated discount amount of the item. Pricing, promotions and availability may vary by location and on Target.com. Offer expires 12/28/2019 at 11:59pm PT.
Images
  • Screenshot (508).png
2 replies
Dec 28, 2011
200 posts
40 upvotes
Is this expired ?? I am only seeing one mini with hub free... Not 2.

@OP do you see 2 free still ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2015
1720 posts
4627 upvotes
Prashix85 wrote: Is this expired ?? I am only seeing one mini with hub free... Not 2.

@OP do you see 2 free still ?
Yes....expired. I picked up 2 google hubs for like $45 USD each.