Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Target

Wireless Speakers Clearance (iHome, SoundFlow, Sierra)

Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1225 posts
192 upvotes
irodeo wrote: Same for the case
Its boost case, theres one with a credit card holder for 12$
I bought one with battery and one case. The casing has a soft finish. Quite good
In laval quebec
How is the one with the battery....

Thanks
$52.xx all in..
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1225 posts
192 upvotes
x-batman wrote: Any idea what the price of the jbls are?
I believe they were $79.99..... I think they were $129 regular..
$52.xx all in..
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2009
1225 posts
192 upvotes
Are these bluetooth speakers great... I really dont like using bluetooth or never have. Just wondering what range are they. I'm guessing ur phone would have to be pretty much close. I may use them in the car, if i do happen to grt them... Otherwise i realky don't need them. Might wait until its 70% off...lol

Thanks
$52.xx all in..
Jun 4, 2011
295 posts
349 upvotes
Charlottetown
DougO wrote: None of those speakers are currently on clearance at Target Thunder Bay Ontario. Was there a couple hours ago to check. Might still happen. Will have to keep my eyes open...
Did you try scanning any of the ones that I listed to see if they were discounted but dont have the clearance price tag put on them yet? I have found at my store they are sometimes late putting the Clearance Stickers / prices out but they are already discounted in the system. When they had the big kids winter jacket clearance last year everything was scanning in at $5.00 but the tags all had the regular price which was sweet as I was not competing with anyone for sizes. LOL
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2010
1501 posts
651 upvotes
Montreal,QC
theplayground wrote: How is the one with the battery....

Thanks
Didnt try it yet. Reviews are mostly good.
1500mah battery (charge is 100% for iphone5 and 130% for 5s)
This battery charge are like portable batteries they sell for 10$. I lknow other company made something like this before but i like this
One because its cheap and dont want to carry an extra battery and cable next time im on a trip

Boost case hybrid power case
apple sells it for 100, reg price is 80$ on the price tag.
http://store.apple.com/us/product/HE276 ... iphone-55s

It comes with a regular case and a battery case. The regular case comes with holes in the back to clip accessories on it (battery accessory, credit card holder accessory)

My target (laval ste dorothee) had matte black and glossy white battery cases for 24$

I picked up a gray regular case for 7.50$.

Credit card holder case are 12$
they have blue, black, white and pink cases, the credit card holder accessory looks really cheap (really thin fake leather), reviews says the holder will last 1-2 months
Oct 8, 2013
387 posts
397 upvotes
Dartmouth
I picked up the last UE Mini Boom in Dartmouth. Had a bunch of the other speakers.

There was no clearance sticker but it scanned at clearance price. Go bug a CSR before you give up on the deal.

I've had bad luck with target deals being inconsistent from one store to another but this seems solid.
Aug 8, 2010
230 posts
97 upvotes
Picked up ue mini boom at bramlea city center they had 1 more left on the shelf, this thing sounds amazing.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4566 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
Is the UE mini that good? I purchased one last year around boxing day from the bay for like $30 and its still sealed. Maybe going to give it away as a Christmas gift to my sister this year.
Oct 8, 2013
387 posts
397 upvotes
Dartmouth
x-batman wrote: Is the UE mini that good? I purchased one last year around boxing day from the bay for like $30 and its still sealed. Maybe going to give it away as a Christmas gift to my sister this year.
http://thewirecutter.com/reviews/best-b ... h-speaker/

It gets amazing battery life, and has great sound. However, for it's size, the sound is incredible.
Jun 4, 2011
295 posts
349 upvotes
Charlottetown
Well I was going to wait for the 70% off to hit before pulling the trigger but after hearing all the great comments on the UE Mini Boom speaker I am reconsidering. Will take a run back and see if there are any left.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Jun 4, 2011
295 posts
349 upvotes
Charlottetown
Thanks for the update DougO. Too bad the Mini Boom is not reduced. The Thunder Bay store has quite a few different speakers on Clearance which were not marked down at my local store. Maybe they have added more into the Clearance.
Oct 26, 2002
114 posts
29 upvotes
London
Sonos Bridge on for $41.99 from $59.99 in London Maisonville
Oct 12, 2010
32 posts
8 upvotes
Oakville
Target in Oakville (Rebecca/3rd line) were putting all the clearance stickers on, as I was there, 30 mins ago. All the items mentioned above (JBL, SONOS etc)
Now thats a deal!
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3968 posts
4717 upvotes
Victoria
DougO wrote: Update:Thunder Bay store now has them on clearance. Except the mini boom that is...
But did you ask a CSR to scan and confirm the price? As mentioned previously in the thread, many of these products simply aren't labelled yet, but when scanned it is indeed the clearance price.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
2521 posts
1658 upvotes
Ottawa
No Mini Boom at Billings Bridge in Ottawa. Speakers are 50% off but many models have been cleaned out.
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
cooper83 wrote: But did you ask a CSR to scan and confirm the price? As mentioned previously in the thread, many of these products simply aren't labelled yet, but when scanned it is indeed the clearance price.
Yes. $119.95...

I've found that the clearance or price reduced items usually have lots of stock. Unfortunately, there seems to be only the one mini boom. We'll just have to wait and see if it goes on clearance as well...
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Deal Addict
May 31, 2007
2068 posts
558 upvotes
Calgary
Tried the Mini Boom earlier this summer and compared it side by side against the Anker MP141. The Anker MP141 (which is very highly reviewed on Amazon.com) sounded significantly clearer and had better battery life than the Mini Boom. The Mini Boom sounded 'hollow' and 'muddy' compared to the Anker MP141. The Anker MP141 can be had on Amazon.ca for $49.99.