Tarte Cosmetics Deals - Dec 2017 Friends& Family 25% OFF
- Deal Link:
- December 11, 2017
- Tarte Cosmetics
Just thought I would throw this out there since I see a couple of threads for Sephora. If you use Tarte Cosmetics, you can usually get better deals directly from the Tarte website. And the minimum free shipping is only $40 CAD right now. (But be warned, that minimum free shipping may fluctuate up to $50-$75 during black Friday/boxing day)
Google for more info (Edit these are the deals I've seen since Nov 2016 - usually the ShapeTape is excluded from promotions):
- Tarte Makeup Bag Deal $84 (up to 70% off 1 product from 6 categories [foundation, blush,lip, eyeliner, mascara, brush tool]) (May and Nov semi annual deal)
- Tarte Birthday Week Deals (up to 60% off some makeup palettes) (Tarte's birthday the 3rd week of Oct?)
- Tarte Black Friday Deals (last year 25% off)
- Tarte Cyber Monday Beauty Blowout (Mascara for $10, lip paints $15, blush $20, foundation $25, cream for $30) and 25% off other stuff
- Tarte Friends & Family Sale (2nd week of Dec 2016 ~ 30% off)
- Tarte Boxing week (last year 25% off)
At other times of the year, if you are a member of the rewards program, log in to collect points and put what you plan on buying in your cart. Then leave the page....if you do this a couple of times, you will eventually get an email in a few days with a personal discount code of at least 10%.
See below post for the current 2017 Black Friday Deal.
Also note, that I've ordered twice from tarte.com over the last 2 years for delivery to Canada, Ontario. I've never had to pay any extra duty free as taxes should be shown on your receipt. It may take a couple of weeks for your package to arrive though, due to busy holiday shipping from the US.