Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Tim Hortons

Tassimo Coffee T-Disc Thread (discussion & latest deals)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2022 9:36 pm

Poll: What is your favourite T-disc?

• Total votes: 796. You have voted on this poll.
Suchars Hot Chocolate

4%
Twinings Green Tea

2%
Twinnings Chai Tea Latte

14%
Nabob Espresso

6%
Maxwell House House Blend Coffee

7%
Nabob 100% Colombian

9%
Twinings Earl Grey Tea

3%
Nabob Breakfast Blend Large

8%
Nabob Cappuccino

17%
OTHER

30%
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Tim Hortons] Tassimo Coffee T-Disc Thread (discussion & latest deals)

*see last page for discussion and lastest deals.
Last edited by window shopper on Oct 14th, 2018 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
1891 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1472 posts
138 upvotes
Great deal-

Too bad I don't drink coffee often enough to warrant my own Machine.

Free coffee @ work FTW
Mar 4, 2010
353 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
window shopper wrote: CURRENT DEALS UPDATED :

[IMG]http://www.tassimo.ca/tassimo/images/ca ... hop_01.jpg[/IMG]

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/category ... 29740.aspx

For those of you who have a Keurig or Tassimo at home, FutureShop.ca is back with another sale for the single-serve beverages -- Buy 2, Get 1 Free K-Cup or T Disc Pack. Just add three items to your cart, and the pack with the lowest price will be free. There is also free shipping on orders over $20.

Pretty sure this deal has been dead for a while

There is the labour day sale Buy 1 get 50% off second pack. Not the best deal but better than nothing
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
T.O.SuperSaver wrote: Pretty sure this deal has been dead for a while

There is the labour day sale Buy 1 get 50% off second pack. Not the best deal but better than nothing

my bad, i corrected my post. thanks
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1558 posts
734 upvotes
Sears has cases of 5 packages of maxwell house and nabob for 24.99($5.00 per pack) for coffee and 29.99 ($6.00 per pack) for lattes
This is their everyday price.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
bigphil26 wrote: Sears has cases of 5 packages of maxwell house and nabob for 24.99($5.00 per pack) for coffee and 29.99 ($6.00 per pack) for lattes
This is their everyday price.

this is the first ive seen anybody sell packs of 70 tdiscs? this is works out to a pretty good price. The only problem the selection is limited online.
thanks ill add to list!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
NEW FLAVOURS ADDED TO T-DISC LINE: (COMING SOON)

GEVALIA Dark Italian Roast
A dark roast, full-bodied coffee with an extra bold, sharp, intense taste. Made with premium, 100% Arabica beans.

GEVALIA Dark House Blend
A dark roast, medium-bodied coffee with hints of fruit and vibrant acidity. Made with premium, 100% Arabica beans.

NABOB French Vanilla
Flavoured Coffee
A robust coffee blend combined with smooth vanilla flavour for a full, rich coffee experience.

TWININGS® Orange Pekoe Tea
A refreshing black tea with a distinctive robust flavor.

NABOB Decaf Cappuccino
This heavenly marriage of dark decaffeinated espresso and hot foamed milk* makes the perfect evening treat.

GEVALIA Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee
Expertly crafted to deliver the perfect balance between smooth, robust, sweetened coffee and milk creamer, GEVALIA Sweet & Creamy Iced Coffee delivers a refreshing and delightful beverage perfect for any time of the day.
Available exclusively online.
Aug 5, 2007
74 posts
100 upvotes
There's a BOGO sale going on now on T-Discs at Futureshop. It says that it's a free coffee pack with any Tassimo or Kuerig machine but when adding two Maxwell House House Blend T-Dics pack, they only charge one.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
UPDATED MAIN PAGE:

-London Drugs BUY ANY 3 TASSIMO COFFEE, TEA OR HOT CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS AND RECEIVE A 4TH FREE. (EXPIRES OCT 5/2011)

-FutureShop.ca is back with another sale for the single-serve beverages -- Buy one, Get one FREE. There is also free shipping on orders over $20. Expires Sept 22/2011

-FutureShop.ca has FREE coffee pack with any Keurig or Tassimo coffee maker!* Expires Sept 22/2011

-FutureShop.ca has the discontinued starbucks now on clearance and in store.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
3674 posts
2028 upvotes
window shopper wrote: UPDATED MAIN PAGE:

-London Drugs BUY ANY 3 TASSIMO COFFEE, TEA OR HOT CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS AND RECEIVE A 4TH FREE. (EXPIRES OCT 5/2011)

-FutureShop.ca is back with another sale for the single-serve beverages -- Buy one, Get one FREE. There is also free shipping on orders over $20. Expires Sept 22/2011

-FutureShop.ca has FREE coffee pack with any Keurig or Tassimo coffee maker!* Expires Sept 22/2011

-FutureShop.ca has the discontinued starbucks now on clearance and in store.
Where do you see BOGO? I don't see any discounted price for Starbucks either.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2003
1250 posts
214 upvotes
Waterloo
thanks for the heads up. Stocked up! It doesn't say on the site, but the price automatically on checkout .
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7135 posts
3737 upvotes
Montreal
Awesome thread. I just picked up my first Tassimo machine at FS today. Looking forward to trying it out after dinner!
Jul 8, 2007
85 posts
7 upvotes
I'm not sure how long these prices (or stock) will last but this afternoon (Sunday) I was at Concord Food Centre on Hwy. 7 near Dufferin in Concord and picked up some Nabob Cappucino and Breakfast Blend for $4.99 per package, which is quite a good price, especially for the Cappucino which is often 7.99 and up. They also had a few other flavours and brands for sale. Hope this helps.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
You might wanna check this thread closely! I believe hte T20 (could be T45) will be on sale at 74$ next saturday as a Staples doorcrasher!!!!
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
daviiiiiid wrote: You might wanna check this thread closely! I believe hte T20 (could be T45) will be on sale at 74$ next saturday as a Staples doorcrasher!!!!

i dont know if anybody noticed but it looks like all the stores are having sales including bestbuy/futureshop lately on the T45 and they advertise at some sales as "final clearance" as if this model is being discontinued.. well if you go to: http://www.tassimo.ca/tassimo/page?site ... gecRef=170 the T45 is no longer listed and now has been replaced by the T46. I wonder why the new model number? what changes did they make?
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
3350 posts
2446 upvotes
Montreal
window shopper wrote: i dont know if anybody noticed but it looks like all the stores are having sales including bestbuy/futureshop lately on the T45 and they advertise at some sales as "final clearance" as if this model is being discontinued.. well if you go to: http://www.tassimo.ca/tassimo/page?site ... gecRef=170 the T45 is no longer listed and now has been replaced by the T46. I wonder why the new model number? what changes did they make?

I noticed that Futureshop has the T45 priced lower than the T20... Hmm... feature wise T46 and T45 look the same... maybe the color options. Maybe they made it faster?
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
daviiiiiid wrote: I noticed that Futureshop has the T45 priced lower than the T20... Hmm... feature wise T46 and T45 look the same... maybe the color options. Maybe they made it faster?

Dear Tassimo Customer,

Thank you for your e-mail.

Please be advised, Tassimo currently makes both models. The only difference between the T-45 and T-46 is that the T-46 has chrome accents.

If you require additional assistance or would like information regarding our products and services, our associates are available to assist you by phone at 1-877-TDISCS1 (1-877-834-7271) from 10:00am to midnight EST; visit our web site at www.tassimo.com; or email us at customerserviceca@mytassimo.com.

We will be happy to assist you.

Customer Service Associate

TASSIMO®
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)