Is Tassimo on sale anywhere in ON???

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2010 11:59 am
[OP]
Mar 19, 2009
4 posts
Brampton, Ontario

Is Tassimo on sale anywhere in ON???

I'm hopping to pick it up this weekend....wondering if anyone has seen it on SALE?? Thanks!
17 replies
Jun 11, 2009
276 posts
33 upvotes
guess i saw the t45 for 99$ on the flyer. u can tru PM and get it for lesser...
Apr 28, 2004
985 posts
153 upvotes
muddslidde wrote:
Jun 15th, 2010 9:15 am
what is "Ibtl"?
In Before The Lock.

This section of the forum is for "Hot Deals," not for "can someone please find me a deal." You can either search this section for Tassimo, or go to the "shopping discussion" or "request a deal" sections and ask there for any sales.

Welcome to RFD. Maybe next time, when you come to a new forum, do a little reading before you start posting. At the top of this forum is a very informative post. http://forums.redflagdeals.com/hot-deal ... 25-10.html
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4420 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
Fate wrote:
Jun 15th, 2010 9:18 am
In Before The Lock.

This section of the forum is for "Hot Deals," not for "can someone please find me a deal." You can either search this section for Tassimo, or go to the "shopping discussion" or "request a deal" sections and ask there for any sales.

Welcome to RFD. Maybe next time, when you come to a new forum, do a little reading before you start posting. At the top of this forum is a very informative post. http://forums.redflagdeals.com/hot-deal ... 25-10.html
He's not a new member, he joined over a year ago!
Apr 17, 2005
431 posts
35 upvotes
The only thing worse than a noob posting in the wrong forum is a 'senior' member replying with something as pointless and unhelpful as "IBTL".
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2004
2839 posts
362 upvotes
hopsoid wrote:
Jun 15th, 2010 9:19 am
That's pretty harsh...

OP, this forum is for posting Hot deals only, not asking for them. Your thread will be moved to Request-a-deal.
How is that harsh?

Expecting people to be able to read is harsh?

Also, because this guy has been a member for a year, I'm sure that he has picked up on the fact that people don't post in the 'Hot Deals' forum to ask for deals.

If after that he still started a thread here, he is a fool.
[OP]
Mar 19, 2009
4 posts
Brampton, Ontario
TinyTank wrote:
Jun 15th, 2010 9:26 am
He's not a new member, he joined over a year ago!
Relax...your taking this Hot Deals thing a little too seriously!

I may have joined over a year ago but that's probably the last time i was on. Im not on here enough to know all the lingo.

I wont be posting again if that's how members treat people!
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2003
3818 posts
26 upvotes
muddslidde wrote:
Jun 15th, 2010 9:43 am
Relax...your taking this Hot Deals thing a little too seriously!

I may have joined over a year ago but that's probably the last time i was on. Im not on here enough to know all the lingo.

I wont be posting again if that's how members treat people!

If you contact the mods they will move this thread to the Shopping Discussion forum. There you will likely get a response or two that will help you find a Tassimo. Did you search the forums as well?
Deal Expert
Dec 14, 2005
18180 posts
344 upvotes
Richmond
Moved from "Hot Deals" to "Request-A-Deal".
Deal Addict
Mar 18, 2005
4420 posts
149 upvotes
Mississauga
glad to see no one has responded