• Aug 29th, 2006 8:44 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1635 posts
1 upvote

Tattoos Images?

Hey Guys I am getting my second Tattoo does this week hopefully but still Undecided on the type of texting/writing that I want, is there any good place to find these images. Have already tried google
9 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15540 posts
981 upvotes
Niagara Falls
google "fonts" under the image tab, you will get a ton of hits...
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1582 upvotes
Ive been debating to get a Spider-Man tatoo for years now. Just got to find the pose I like

My wife has 2 and they look really nice
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2003
15540 posts
981 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Our oldest has had 2 tats done this summer Spidey. I posted a pic of his first on the "show us your tats" thread and he just had a celtic cross done on his calf last week. I am going to have one done for my 40th birthday (next year)....
Deal Expert
Oct 16, 2001
76501 posts
1582 upvotes
CSK'sMom wrote:Our oldest has had 2 tats done this summer Spidey. I posted a pic of his first on the "show us your tats" thread and he just had a celtic cross done on his calf last week. I am going to have one done for my 40th birthday (next year)....

Sounds good. I have to sit dfown and go through all my comics to get the right pose. Afetr all, Ill have it forever
Deal Addict
Feb 21, 2005
1635 posts
1 upvote
CSK'sMom wrote:google "fonts" under the image tab, you will get a ton of hits...

COOL THANKS!
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6902 posts
586 upvotes
GT'eh
You can also check out tattoo-johnny.com and search for various fonts. But they charge a fee if you want to get printouts. What you can do is fin dteh artist and google the artist & sometime syou can find images of the artists work for free.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h <0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<h lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: rFD | 500+

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)