• Last Updated:
  • Apr 3rd, 2010 6:43 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Mar 28, 2010
40 posts

Tax return tax return preparation in the GTA

Hey guys, my tax situation is a little tricky this year and I'm looking for an accountant in the GTA to help me prepare and file my tax return.

I have no idea where to start looking for one, and I don't want to go to places like H&R Block.

So do have guys have any good recommendations for accountants in the GTA that are reliable?

Thanks.
3 replies
Oct 23, 2006
965 posts
35 upvotes
JC2221 wrote:
Mar 30th, 2010 11:56 pm
Hey guys, my tax situation is a little tricky this year and I'm looking for an accountant in the GTA to help me prepare and file my tax return.

I have no idea where to start looking for one, and I don't want to go to places like H&R Block.

So do have guys have any good recommendations for accountants in the GTA that are reliable?

Thanks.
I've also been asked by a relative who sold a rental condo last year to help look for a reliable tax accountant. Or do you think using UFILE will still be OK?
Thanks in advance.
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2008
1605 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
JC2221 wrote:
Mar 30th, 2010 11:56 pm

Thanks.
If you send me a PM I will send you details of an accountant in GTA and you can call him and discuss your situation and see if you would like to get your taxes done by him. He is a C.A from India and also holds CPA designation and does audit for big companies.
Pramod Chopra
Mortgage Alliance Co. of Canada
www.pramodchopra.com
Broker License # 10530