Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Bank

Cashback Infinite - 6%/$2k in 90 days + FYF [PS Friendly Now]

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 29th, 2020 3:24 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
1280 posts
2648 upvotes
Why not both?

They are different cards. I did both recently. One for travel (RBC) and the TD for all the travel spending + other normal spend to hit the 2k for maximum cashback.

If you do sign up for the Avion, follow this thread for a $100 gift card instead! If still available.

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/royal-ba ... d-2354804/
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1115 posts
233 upvotes
Hi folks,
I already have this card since a year or so, what are my options to get 10% discount for first 3 months. I'm gonna pay my annual premium for my home and auto insurance and its almost $6500. If TD does not give me 10% now, what are my other credit card options to get 10% cash back or equivalent ? My credit history is excellent and annual income requirements are met for most of the cards. Kindly advice......
Jun 5, 2007
582 posts
269 upvotes
North York
MK1986 wrote: Hi folks,
I already have this card since a year or so, what are my options to get 10% discount for first 3 months. I'm gonna pay my annual premium for my home and auto insurance and its almost $6500. If TD does not give me 10% now, what are my other credit card options to get 10% cash back or equivalent ? My credit history is excellent and annual income requirements are met for most of the cards. Kindly advice......
10% on 2000 spend only
Mar 23, 2004
47725 posts
13890 upvotes
Markham
MK1986 wrote: Hi folks,
Apply for a new one.
Banned
Aug 12, 2019
92 posts
41 upvotes
Is this TD Infinite card still good for travel in US - 3% grocery/gas vs 2.5 foreign charges?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
VosGeL2 wrote: Is this TD Infinite card still good for travel in US - 3% grocery/gas vs 2.5 foreign charges?
"Earn above the fee", yes...but by 0.5%...yoe rather get Brim for no-FTF +1% cashback.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Banned
Aug 12, 2019
92 posts
41 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote: "Earn above the fee", yes...but by 0.5%...yoe rather get Brim for no-FTF +1% cashback.
Great, thanks mate!

I feel it is very risky to apply Brim (small fintech company) and their track records, I don't feel full confident to apply it
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
VosGeL2 wrote: Great, thanks mate!

I feel it is very risky to apply Brim (small fintech company) and their track records, I don't feel full confident to apply it
How many forex transactions do you anticipate requiring chargebacks? Amusingly, refunds will be better on Brim. I am not saying to carry Brim alone, but can at least lead with it if you don't carry anything better.

Can get TD Cash VISA from TD Bank US via cross-border (no ITIN or SSN), no-AF, no-FTF, USD card that earns 3/2/1% resto/grocery/else.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Banned
Aug 12, 2019
92 posts
41 upvotes
titaniumtux wrote: How many forex transactions do you anticipate requiring chargebacks? Amusingly, refunds will be better on Brim. I am not saying to carry Brim alone, but can at least lead with it if you don't carry anything better.

Can get TD Cash VISA from TD Bank US via cross-border (no ITIN or SSN), no-AF, no-FTF, USD card that earns 3/2/1% resto/grocery/else.
Okay - I will wait until June to see any other promotions after Rogers. Also I heard WealthSimple's non-foreign transaction is coming soon with new metal card

TD Cash VISA sounds interesting! I will find out more, thank you!
Aug 13, 2018
34 posts
16 upvotes
If I use this card to buy gift cards at a gas station, does it still count as a Gas purchase (3% cash back).
I never had a cash back card and I’m thinking of switching. Want to get that 3% cash back on recurring payments, and maybe as a bonus, the 3% on gift card (if applies).

Thanks OP
May 1, 2011
747 posts
477 upvotes
Toronto
did anyone else get charged the $120 annual fee on their first statement?
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2002
29710 posts
29132 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
raptors909 wrote: did anyone else get charged the $120 annual fee on their first statement?
Yes, everyone. You should see it rebated on the next statement. If not, call TD.
veni, vidi, Visa
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
simon661 wrote: If I use this card to buy gift cards at a gas station, does it still count as a Gas purchase (3% cash back).
I never had a cash back card and I’m thinking of switching. Want to get that 3% cash back on recurring payments, and maybe as a bonus, the 3% on gift card (if applies).

Thanks OP
Yes, gift cards work.
Dec 1, 2016
258 posts
97 upvotes
mississauga
I currently have TD first class travel, with first year fee waived and it will expired in June, came to see TD advisor and would like to switch to this premium cash back but they said i cannot get the bonus this time and no first year annual fee waived. so will wait for my first year membership to expire and back to no fee card, and get Scotia bank cashback instead. similar condition, expire on April 30. i like TD cashback premium cash since it cover roadside assistance, so that I do not have to buy CAA or CT membership.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 10, 2008
7000 posts
7627 upvotes
talmcgill wrote: I currently have TD first class travel, with first year fee waived and it will expired in June, came to see TD advisor and would like to switch to this premium cash back but they said i cannot get the bonus this time and no first year annual fee waived. so will wait for my first year membership to expire and back to no fee card, and get Scotia bank cashback instead. similar condition, expire on April 30. i like TD cashback premium cash since it cover roadside assistance, so that I do not have to buy CAA or CT membership.
Check to see what the TD offer will be on product switching once this current promotion expires on Mar 2nd. Some reports have trickled in, indicating that the new TD promos will be starting up on Mar 3rd/4th, and allow you to PS again for the full promo (10% on $2000 spend and FYF). I myself PS'd 4 cards to TD CBVI during Nov, before this current promotion started up in Dec. Got the full FYF and 10% rate on all cards.
*** My private mail inbox is full. Cannot receive new messages. ***
Countdown - 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0. Done@6603. 2022-07-26 3:17pm ET.
Aug 13, 2018
34 posts
16 upvotes
I just called TD to do a product switch and they said for me to wait until March, since any PS happening now are not eligible for the 10% cash back nor FYF. Guess I'll wait a couple of weeks.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
9005 posts
5728 upvotes
simon661 wrote: I just called TD to do a product switch and they said for me to wait until March, since any PS happening now are not eligible for the 10% cash back nor FYF. Guess I'll wait a couple of weeks.

Wait till March 3rd Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
9005 posts
5728 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote: 4 more days, hoping for better promos, 20% cb? :lol: //dreams
Lol wishful thinking

CB will actually be 6% CB on all spend up to $2k.

Main difference this time around is that it will be FYF for primary plus one additional user on all premium cards.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)