Expired Hot Deals

[TD Bank] Free Latest Samsung Tab 8" with New Account ONLY.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2015 10:00 am
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2132 posts
728 upvotes
Ontario
T&T wrote:
Jul 11th, 2015 6:58 pm
How many PAD required? Thanks.
Just one on each to qualify
Jul 15, 2009
547 posts
73 upvotes
A little offtopic, but I have to say that I signed up for both TD and RBC tablet deals, and TD's banking technology is lightyears ahead of RBC across the board.
- ATM's
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking

The usability of their software is simply amazing. Although I only signed up for the tablet, I would really consider staying with them. RBC's mobile app and online banking have the look and feel like a couple of kids developed it during their first year of programming.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7104 posts
742 upvotes
TO
So safe to assume those who closed an account after may 2014 or ones who received tablet in 2013/14 didn't bother applying and trying luck to see if they still get one? :P
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC ;)

"You can’t soar with the eagles if you’re hanging with the turkeys.”Gary Kent
Oct 20, 2013
904 posts
265 upvotes
Chambly, QC
bdaman wrote:
Jul 14th, 2015 12:40 pm
I finally had a chance to play with this tablet in-store. It looks and feels cheap. Isn't the Pro 8.4 or S 8.4 still better than this latest from Samsung?
The hardware is fine, the finish not bad.
But the Wizzzzz interface is bad, and the screen is just bad, like a five years old iPad...
Banned
Jul 2, 2015
395 posts
64 upvotes
Canada
TorontoEh wrote:
Jul 13th, 2015 10:07 am
So safe to assume those who closed an account after may 2014 or ones who received tablet in 2013/14 didn't bother applying and trying luck to see if they still get one? :P
I took advantage of this offer in 2014 :) ..didn't bother this year ..after closing my account :grin:

Will see next year if 2014 peeps are excluded again or not :)
Banned
Jul 2, 2015
395 posts
64 upvotes
Canada
dvsrydin wrote:
Jul 13th, 2015 10:04 am
A little offtopic, but I have to say that I signed up for both TD and RBC tablet deals, and TD's banking technology is lightyears ahead of RBC across the board.
- ATM's
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking

The usability of their software is simply amazing. Although I only signed up for the tablet, I would really consider staying with them. RBC's mobile app and online banking have the look and feel like a couple of kids developed it during their first year of programming.
RBC Ipad offer was crappy too :( ..can't waive fees with a minimum balance, which sucks :(
Dec 24, 2010
89 posts
3 upvotes
N/A
Is there any clawbacks on the tablets cost or fees I have to pay after I recieve my tablet and wish the close the account? Thanks in advance.
May 8, 2008
57 posts
10 upvotes
booradleysmart wrote:
Jul 14th, 2015 1:12 pm
RBC Ipad offer was crappy too :( ..can't waive fees with a minimum balance, which sucks :(
The old ipad mini sucks as well. They just don't suck as bad as this new Samsung tap A.
May 24, 2007
458 posts
128 upvotes
Got my tab A today. I like it but I am upgrading from my first gen ipad mini. Anyhow, is anyone else having problems with the nextissue activation? I tried to activate the samsung free three months but it keeps giving me an error coupon code. I guess I will need to call.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2132 posts
728 upvotes
Ontario
Finished promotion on June 30th.

TD won't send me tracking number for tablet. I msged them 3 times already and they just tell me wait the 10 weeks.

How did everyone else get an email with tracking number so quickly? Did you email the 3rd party instead?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2020 posts
1109 upvotes
Etobicoke
Dynasty12345 wrote:
Jul 15th, 2015 2:10 pm
Finished promotion on June 30th.

TD won't send me tracking number for tablet. I msged them 3 times already and they just tell me wait the 10 weeks.

How did everyone else get an email with tracking number so quickly? Did you email the 3rd party instead?

fulfilled all the conditions on 29th june and my tablet arrived today via UPS. signed was required.

i never get any email from TD.. so wait for a week... it will be at your door soon
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2132 posts
728 upvotes
Ontario
specialoffers wrote:
Jul 15th, 2015 2:48 pm
fulfilled all the conditions on 29th june and my tablet arrived today via UPS. signed was required.

i never get any email from TD.. so wait for a week... it will be at your door soon
Wow that was quick for you. Where are you located? I'm in Toronto.
Aug 30, 2009
240 posts
90 upvotes
So I have a every day chequeing with TD. There is no way I can open an unlimited chequeing with TD to qualify for this promo, and then move funds from other chequeing to unlimited one?