Hot Deals

[TD Bank] Open a new TD All-Inclusive or Unlimited chequing account and get $300 (targeted offer)

• Last Updated:
  • May 23rd, 2018 10:06 pm
Sep 28, 2016
4 posts
I currently have an all inclusive account with TD. Does anyone know if I can open a second all inclusive account with the min 5K balance and still qualify for the bonus, or is this just for new accounts?
Mar 7, 2011
29 posts
20 upvotes
Ottawa
carbonfilter wrote:
Jan 27th, 2018 5:15 pm
Interested in this offer and I have not been a TD customer in the past,
‘Direct Deposit’ so this would be salary paid into this new TD account, but is there any thing else that would class as DD.
Thanks
If you read the details, you don't even need to switch your payroll over as long as you do the other two methods:

"Complete two additional steps
Once your account is opened, complete two of the following with your new account within 45 days of account opening to qualify for your $300 cash deposit¹:
  1. Register a recurring Direct Deposit from your employer, pension provider or Government directly to your new account.
  2. Make an online bill payment using EasyWeb or the TD app, minimum $50 if paying a Canadian bill or US$50 if paying a U.S. bill.
  3. Register a recurring Pre-Authorized Debit, minimum $50.
."

It's 12 weeks before you get paid, I think it's worth to park the $5000 for 3 months....hmm, let's see the math... 6%.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
1416 posts
359 upvotes
Toronto
Which credit card do you guys suggest?

I wanted to go with the TD Aeroplan, but since they're stopping their relationship with Air Canada, i'm thinking the TD First class is better? But, my Rogers Mastercard gets 1.75% cashback whereas the TD First class is only 1.5% travel rewards back...

Is it even worth it to get a TD credit card?
Apr 16, 2011
368 posts
6 upvotes
Last time this offer came up (summer-fall 2017) I had to argue back and forth with them to credit my account. It took them months but they finally caved in. I am sure I was in the minority, good luck to everyone else.
Sep 3, 2012
252 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
jronald wrote:
Jan 29th, 2018 10:45 pm
Last time this offer came up (summer-fall 2017) I had to argue back and forth with them to credit my account. It took them months but they finally caved in. I am sure I was in the minority, good luck to everyone else.
First time opening a chequing account with them??...

I have applied twice (before t&c restricted double dipping) and im tempted to do it again!
Aug 18, 2007
326 posts
90 upvotes
Has anybody managed to get this so far? I tried the suggestions here to do some Google searches to get myself "targeted", but hasn't yielded any results so far.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
3321 posts
1433 upvotes
Calgary
I have a large Waterhouse account and home and car insurance with TD. I messaged them on Facebook Messenger. We'll see how that goes. I have received promotions from them in the past on new accounts, I'll let you know if they are playing hardball on this one. update: they replied on Messenger that it is targeted and I apparently am not a target.
I love my Koodo account.
Jan 22, 2018
8 posts
Is this account even worth it or should I invest my money in something else?
Jan 1, 2009
205 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
tmonies wrote:
Jan 28th, 2018 8:24 pm
Thanks, I've updated the original post with the FB link. Cheers
Still does not work. I get this message:
Sorry!
This special offer is valid only to select individuals and is not transferable.
Aug 22, 2001
738 posts
243 upvotes
Vancouver
Using that Facebook link, I finally was able to get to a form where I filled in my details, so I guess I became targeted after repeatedly searching on Google as bait.
Nothing says “Welcome!” like $300.
Thank you, AEmgee!

We have successfully received your request! A confirmation email will appear in your inbox shortly.

This offer is valid only for you. DO NOT FORWARD. THIS OFFER IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.
How long does it take to get the email confirmation though?
Feb 3, 2012
36 posts
38 upvotes
Opened an account on feb 1st. received my 300$ TD welcome today as well. :)

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)