TD bank signature guarantee

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2019 8:39 am
[OP]
Feb 9, 2018
91 posts
48 upvotes

TD bank signature guarantee

Has anyone recently used TD bank signature guarantee on Transfer Agent (aka Computershare) form? I live in Brampton and need signature guarantee on a declaration form before submitting to Computershare. I went to 2-3 branches near my place and they all said that TD have stopped doing it. On the form it clearly says that signature guarantee is only acceptable from TD, Scotia or RBC bank. Since I dont bank with Scotia and RBC, i doubt they will entertain any request from me. I was wondering if anyone was recently able to get signature guaranteed from any TD branch near Brampton or Mississauga or perhaps Toronto?

Medallion stamp guarantee will also work but I know TD regular branches don't do it. Only bank branch that does Medallion is BMO and again I doubt they will do it for a non-customer. Worst case, I'll temporarily open account with BMO for this.
3 replies
[OP]
Feb 9, 2018
91 posts
48 upvotes
No, They don't accept legal notarization. I'm in touch with manager@my home branch to see if he can assist. He asked the soft copy of the form to be emailed to him and he will get back to me. Nothing so far.
[OP]
Feb 9, 2018
91 posts
48 upvotes
I was finally able to get it from Trinity Commons Mall Brampton's branch.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)