Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Bank

Targeted, Cash Back Visa Infinite, 9% first 3 months, FYF

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2018 11:00 pm
May 13, 2013
367 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
When do you receive the cash back? On a monthly basis? Or as the charges are incurred?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
GCSaves wrote: When do you receive the cash back? On a monthly basis? Or as the charges are incurred?
As the charges finalize. Can redeem minimum $25 anytime Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
May 13, 2013
367 posts
272 upvotes
Toronto
titaniumtux wrote: As the charges finalize. Can redeem minimum $25 anytime Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Fantastic- appreciate it man.
Jun 3, 2007
579 posts
211 upvotes
Scarborough
vince201 wrote: I called just now trying to switch from the td travel infinite to the cash back... was told I can't get the bonus and have to apply for a new application... anyone was able to switch successfully with the bonus?
I did , transferred from aeroplan infinite to this and seems getting 9% as confirmed on the phone, welcome letter says 6%.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
2146 posts
957 upvotes
Still waiting for the card to arrive (it's been 2 weeks since I applied and got approved). What worries me is that the first statement already got generated with $120 annual fee, and I do not see any rebates yet. Anybody had this experience and still got this offer?
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
crispwolf wrote: 5
I did , transferred from aeroplan infinite to this and seems getting 9% as confirmed on the phone, welcome letter says 6%.
Call in to get promo adjusted.
mbmbkop wrote: Still waiting for the card to arrive (it's been 2 weeks since I applied and got approved). What worries me is that the first statement already got generated with $120 annual fee, and I do not see any rebates yet. Anybody had this experience and still got this offer?
Very strange. I'd call in about that Thinking Face perhaps they should mail you a replacement card.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2013
1912 posts
1314 upvotes
Mississauga
Where can you buy paypower $500? Went to Metro, and only saw paypower $20-$200 gift cards at Yonge/Church metro
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
jdu0ng wrote: Where can you buy paypower $500? Went to Metro, and only saw paypower $20-$200 gift cards at Yonge/Church metro
Order them online, and register them to make them reloadable. Bring the cards with you to Metro.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
So as someone who has no history with TD, what's the easiest way for me to take advantage of this promo?

I read the first post about calling them in or going to the bank itself and stating the promo code...so is that the best way to do this?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 1, 2004
6651 posts
995 upvotes
GTA
xzero3631 wrote: I currently have a first class travel card and an existing customer, does td allow product transfer to this cash back and willing to give the 9% cash back promo??
yes only got 6% though.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8946 posts
446 upvotes
Toronto
Got my card in the mail this Monday and when I called to activate, CSR confirmed I was getting 9% and FYF. Will charge some amounts to the card to see if this is true.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
2656 posts
1738 upvotes
Burnaby
Got approved for the card today - should arrive sometime next week

Time to stock up on GCs!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2013
2146 posts
957 upvotes
MtX wrote: Got my card in the mail this Monday and when I called to activate, CSR confirmed I was getting 9% and FYF. Will charge some amounts to the card to see if this is true.
When I called to activate, CSR also confirmed 9%... however, looks like I am only getting 6% (waiting for CB to actually post). Planning to give them a call after spending $3500 on groceries. Don’t see any reasons to call them earlier.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2004
1025 posts
344 upvotes
Isn't the new offer (until August 27th) for 6% cash back on ALL purchases up to $3,500 a better offer? And no Annual Fee.
Aug 7, 2004
118 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone still waiting for approval? I've been a TD customer for over 15 years. I applied online through the link but it's been over two weeks and haven't gotten any response. Only got an email stating they will sent a response by mail in 7 to 10 business days. Usually I get card approvals right away.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
freebies_r_us wrote: Isn't the new offer (until August 27th) for 6% cash back on ALL purchases up to $3,500 a better offer? And no Annual Fee.
Yes, and pls continue discussion here.
xsilver wrote: Anyone still waiting for approval? I've been a TD customer for over 15 years. I applied online through the link but it's been over two weeks and haven't gotten any response. Only got an email stating they will sent a response by mail in 7 to 10 business days. Usually I get card approvals right away.
Very strange. Have you tried calling in?
Aug 7, 2004
118 posts
80 upvotes
Toronto
Yes I called in. There was a system error when I applied. Only 6% is available now but they claim I will be manually credited the 9%. Stupid had to wait this long.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2017
7312 posts
6264 upvotes
Called to activate but the rep told me the welcome bonus was only 6% on all purchases attached to my account. I applied through the link from OP. What should I do now?
🤑 Amex Cobalt | MBNA RWE | Rogers MC
⛱️ Amex Platinum | Amex Bonvoy Brilliant
Oct 1, 2007
303 posts
106 upvotes
Toronto
titaniumtux wrote: Order them online, and register them to make them reloadable. Bring the cards with you to Metro.
How many cards can you order? Did you order six cards online and load $500 each. Thanks.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
DollarSqueezer wrote: How many cards can you order? Did you order six cards online and load $500 each. Thanks.
Can only register five and make them reloadable. To play it safe I only registered five.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)