Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
TD Bank

Warm - TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card FYF and 80,000 TD points

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 24th, 2020 9:20 am
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2018
1023 posts
940 upvotes

[TD Bank] Warm - TD First Class Travel Visa Infinite Card FYF and 80,000 TD points

Earn up to 80,000 TD Points (a travel value of $400). Plus, first year no Annual Fee for the Primary Cardholder.

Welcome Bonus of 20,000 TD Points when you make your first Purchase with your card
+
Earn 5X the TD Points on all Purchases, up to a maximum of 20,000 TD Points a month, for each of the first three months

You will have to spend $1333 per month for three months to get 60,000 pts

If you have opened an Account in the last 6 months, you will not be eligible for this offer.

There is also an offer for TD Aeroplan card on the website
Last edited by srz5095 on Jan 15th, 2020 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thread Summary
60 replies
Jul 23, 2007
251 posts
307 upvotes
Montreal
As always...
Quebec gets a better deal with
20k welcome + 60k after 90 days good standing. No min spending.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1494 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
Does this work if I'm upgrading my cashback card?
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2011
1213 posts
327 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
sheepe wrote: Does this work if I'm upgrading my cashback card?
Mysticode wrote: Same question
It does... but depend on how long ago u downgraded.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2018
1023 posts
940 upvotes
Offer page says

"Limited Time Offer – Online Only"

So I am assuming product switch wont qualify
Mysticode wrote: Same question
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1494 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
ahhchoo wrote: It does... but depend on how long ago u downgraded.
More than 6 months ok?
Feb 4, 2007
858 posts
883 upvotes
I've just had the cashback visa for years now. If I do the upgrade to this Travel card, would the promo still work?
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2011
1213 posts
327 upvotes
STOUFFVILLE
No harm in trying if it's more than 6 months and fyf
Nov 30, 2018
378 posts
417 upvotes
Tip for all people either considering this card or currently coming up to annual renewal.. I have had this card for 4 years and each year, I call and re-apply for a new card, transfer over my existing points and credit limit AND eliminate paying an annual fee for another year. 4 years and NO annual fee paid AND I get all the promo point bonuses.. BOOM!
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
luvdeals1 wrote: Tip for all people either considering this card or currently coming up to annual renewal.. I have had this card for 4 years and each year, I call and re-apply for a new card, transfer over my existing points and credit limit AND eliminate paying an annual fee for another year. 4 years and NO annual fee paid AND I get all the promo point bonuses.. BOOM!
That still counts as hard credit check, doesn't it? I am not sure your way is better than the product switch. The only downside of product switch is you are applying for a different type of credit card. I did Travel -> Aeroplan -> cashback and repeat and got sign up bonus every switch.
Nov 30, 2018
378 posts
417 upvotes
taya1214 wrote: That still counts as hard credit check, doesn't it? I am not sure your way is better than the product switch. The only downside of product switch is you are applying for a different type of credit card. I did Travel -> Aeroplan -> cashback and repeat and got sign up bonus every switch.
No sure but I have an 880/900 credit score.. not worried :)
Dec 8, 2007
122 posts
16 upvotes
Does this card give u access to the airport VIP lounge?
Dec 8, 2007
122 posts
16 upvotes
Does this card give u access to the airport VIP lounge?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2197 upvotes
luvdeals1 wrote: Tip for all people either considering this card or currently coming up to annual renewal.. I have had this card for 4 years and each year, I call and re-apply for a new card, transfer over my existing points and credit limit AND eliminate paying an annual fee for another year. 4 years and NO annual fee paid AND I get all the promo point bonuses.. BOOM!
This is nothing new, you have always been able to move points + CL around. And you would be eligible for FYF + WB if you did a new application if you apply > 6 months.

All of TD's offers this time around (Aeroplan + FCT + CBVI) are all online only. Meaning PS will make you ineligible for the WB. T&C doesn't specify new accounts only for AF rebate so you'll probably get that through a PS.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2008
1494 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
taya1214 wrote: That still counts as hard credit check, doesn't it? I am not sure your way is better than the product switch. The only downside of product switch is you are applying for a different type of credit card. I did Travel -> Aeroplan -> cashback and repeat and got sign up bonus every switch.
Just called and was told product switch would not qualify for the welcome bonus lol
Nov 30, 2018
378 posts
417 upvotes
sports1 wrote: This is nothing new, you have always been able to move points + CL around. And you would be eligible for FYF + WB if you did a new application if you apply > 6 months.

All of TD's offers this time around (Aeroplan + FCT + CBVI) are all online only. Meaning PS will make you ineligible for the WB. T&C doesn't specify new accounts only for AF rebate so you'll probably get that through a PS.
All I know is that I moved from my existing td visa travel infinite to a new travel infinite and bonus points immediately and FYF. I called in to do it as you can’t move from one card to the same card using the website and the rep helped me without an issue AND honored the web point promotion because she recognized I couldn’t do what I wanted on the web.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
2388 posts
2197 upvotes
luvdeals1 wrote: All I know is that I moved from my existing td visa travel infinite to a new travel infinite and bonus points immediately and FYF. I called in to do it as you can’t move from one card to the same card using the website and the rep helped me without an issue AND honored the web point promotion because she recognized I couldn’t do what I wanted on the web.
So you got the "online only" welcome bonus offer honoured through the phone for Winter 2020? Or was this last year?
Jan 6, 2020
51 posts
110 upvotes
jxt246 wrote: Does this card give u access to the airport VIP lounge?
Priority Pass Membership discount
All TD Travel Credit Cardholders in Canada receive an annual discount on a Priority Pass membership, your key to 1,200 VIP airport lounges worldwide.

Not sure how much the discount is, anyone know?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)