td cash back infinite visa annual fees

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2019 10:03 am
[OP]
Jun 17, 2017
69 posts
7 upvotes

td cash back infinite visa annual fees

I have a basic td banking package (3.95 per month), however I haven't been charged the annual visa fee of $120 for my second year, is this waived for all now? Thanks.
4 replies
Jun 18, 2018
425 posts
208 upvotes
Only if you have a TD All Inclusive bank account, it is waived. When did you get your CC activated the first time?
Penalty Box
Mar 10, 2018
2753 posts
181 upvotes
healsio wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2019 12:23 am
I have a basic td banking package (3.95 per month), however I haven't been charged the annual visa fee of $120 for my second year, is this waived for all now? Thanks.
check as what they call it as anniversary date and that month you will be charged I guess.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. You guys seem trapped by the confines of your own ideologies.
(borrowed)Not enough bans and the howling monkeys start up about them promoting hate and whatever. howling monkeys or hall monitors?
Deal Guru
May 8, 2009
10634 posts
6916 upvotes
45.420833°N, 75.69°W
callernamet wrote:
Jul 2nd, 2019 4:51 pm
check as what they call it as anniversary date and that month you will be charged I guess.
This.

I got hit with AF on an FCT roughly three months in, it synchronized with AF charge on my other FCT. The other FCT got AF waiver (FYF), but the one that got hit three months in did not. I called in, explained that I was on a FYF promo and they waived it.

OP, you can churn TD very easily and perpetually dodge annual fees with them.

But, you might as well close that lousy chequing account with them. Every few years, you can churn their flagship chequing accounts, and get $300+ welcome bonus. You are making yourself ineligible for that offer by maintaining their basic lousy chequing account.
  1. there are no-fee chequing accounts that give you more for no fee than that basic TD chq account
  2. in order to get free chequebook and bank drafts, you'd have to upgrade to the AI chq account, which is sadly expensive unless you value all those bells and whistles
  3. you can still maintain footprint and arrange once in a blue moon exotic transactions that require a teller at a big bank by maintaining one or more of their cheesy basic savings accounts
  4. TD bill pay is nothing special (I guess you could use PayTM, but in that case you might as well use Simplii or Tangerine with PayTM), their currency exchange rates are lousy (expensive even by big five standards), and they don't support Google Pay or fingerprint login on Android

TD CT makes a hefty coin off its consumer products, hence the big welcome bonuses they offer.
eBay profile| Motorola phone. Linux on 2xcomputers. Brew beer & wine @home.
DUCA thread | Simplii Account Linking | Make CCTS Claim | Max on Koodo Referrals Thread
Penalty Box
Mar 10, 2018
2753 posts
181 upvotes
What he said.⬆.

I know many people who change plan to All inclusive a month before anniversary to save charges on Storage/Safety box and other things. Then switch back to regular one after 2 months.
I dont care about Ethics, morals, rules or laws. You guys seem trapped by the confines of your own ideologies.
(borrowed)Not enough bans and the howling monkeys start up about them promoting hate and whatever. howling monkeys or hall monitors?