186 upvotes
North Vancouver

TD EasySwitch (agian!!!!)

My wife just got a DM from TD.

Choose one of these Free Gift:
1)Citizen 7" Free protable DVD player
2)Samsung Digital Camera 4.0Mega
3)Motorola Cordless phone bundle 2.4Ghz,3 headsets

if you transfer your main cheque account to TD . Similar requirements (BOAT, direct deposits, ...) as the normal Easy Switch program that TD ran before. offer expires Nov 30th.

My wife applied a TD GM Visa card in the begining of this year, but she cut the card. I think because she don't have MAIN banking accoutn with TD, that's why she get the DM mail. each DM has their individual code for branch people to process the gift redemption.

I don't like the gift at all, but it still looks attractive to me. All you have to do is open a account in PC, then put $1250? in TD account to waive the monthly fee. 3 months? then cancel it. :)

I took advantages on the previous program on Nano. I think I'll do it again to get the DVD player.

Just Remind don't put any money on PC Account, last time TD REP told me put some small money in PC Account otherwise EasySwitch probably will not go through, I put $20 in and PC took $19.5 when I switch my account, but TD reimburse me.

Try 1-866-235-5008 or visit local branch to see if they can give this offer!

Cheers! :cheesygri
28 replies
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
359 upvotes
Hellfire wrote:
Oct 24th, 2006 8:40 pm
I would do it this time around for a nano, but these items suck.
+1
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2004
4322 posts
63 upvotes
yeah i got that in the mail too. those items DO suck.
May 29, 2005
147 posts
I had a horrible TD Switch experience. It took them over almost 3 months to get me my nano. Now that I've finally gotten it, my transfer of funds from the primary account has yet to happen.

I wonder if I should just close my TD account and do this again just to gain vengeance, on the old primary account which they have yet to switch me out of.
Sep 19, 2006
249 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
ecgz88 wrote:
Oct 24th, 2006 8:34 pm
My wife just got a DM from TD.

Choose one of these Free Gift:
1)Citizen 7" Free protable DVD player
2)Samsung Digital Camera 4.0Mega
3)Motorola Cordless phone bundle 2.4Ghz,3 headsets

if you transfer your main cheque account to TD . Similar requirements (BOAT, direct deposits, ...) as the normal Easy Switch program that TD ran before. offer expires Nov 30th.

I don't like the gift at all, but it still looks attractive to me. All you have to do is open a account in PC, then put $1250? in TD account to waive the monthly fee. 3 months? then cancel it. :)

I took advantages on the previous program on Nano. I think I'll do it again to get the DVD player.

Cheers! :cheesygri

Life is greater than death. And love is greater than either.
Sep 28, 2004
559 posts
TO
does this go for all TD Branches?

or location specific?
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2004
3888 posts
270 upvotes
hmmm i'm wondering someone said just open an account and put in 1250 ? I thought this was switching from 1 bank to TD ? No ? Anyways I want a NANO too!!!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 25, 2005
1752 posts
186 upvotes
North Vancouver
Frankie3s wrote:
Oct 24th, 2006 10:06 pm
While you guys are enjoying cheap trinkets I'm earning 4.10% interest with Outlook Financial :cheesygri

http://www.outlookfinancial.com
consider you put $2000 in the account, 1 year you get $82

put in TD 3 month, at least you get $100 ( for portable DVD player)

which one worth it? :)
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2003
4335 posts
496 upvotes
Toronto
can't find this promo from their website. is there a link?
Feb 18, 2004
646 posts
96 upvotes
This promotion is only available to people who actually received the DM. That's why it's not advertised like the Nano campaign.
Sep 28, 2004
559 posts
TO
1) What does DM abbreviate for?
2) What are the requirements to get the DM?
3) Apart from getting in the mail, is there any other why to get the DM or be eligible for the promotion?

thx.
Aug 2, 2006
19 posts
if i have had an account in TD, i can not get this offer, right?
× < >