Tags:
None
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2018
6327 posts
2515 upvotes
does it matter?
jackrabbit000 wrote: Anyone else notice this and is this happening on your account? The notifications for new statements on my account sits at 4. When I view a new statement the new notification count goes to 0. But when I click on New Messages or sign out and sign back in, the count goes back to 4. I never did this before and always reset to 0.
correct. Happening fr last 2-3 weeks. May be more.
"Laws for thee but not for me!" I will keep on jet-setting around the world. Spend as much as I can and enjoy vacations Free at Friends estate. Do as I do not as I say. I used to pay for my vacation until I met my hero.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
Yes, me too.

TD is really annoying me lately. After they killed their email transaction notifications without notice at the start of this month, I tried their stupid MySpend app as a replacement, but it won't give me any notifications at all. The response to my customer service inquiry implied that it doesn't support credit cards yet, even though the app claims that it does. Has anyone had any success with it?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2018
6327 posts
2515 upvotes
does it matter?
Scote64 wrote: Yes, me too.

TD is really annoying me lately. After they killed their email transaction notifications without notice at the start of this month, I tried their stupid MySpend app as a replacement, but it won't give me any notifications at all. The response to my customer service inquiry implied that it doesn't support credit cards yet, even though the app claims that it does. Has anyone had any success with it?
I tried it dont work. so disappointed with TD.
"Laws for thee but not for me!" I will keep on jet-setting around the world. Spend as much as I can and enjoy vacations Free at Friends estate. Do as I do not as I say. I used to pay for my vacation until I met my hero.
May 24, 2018
799 posts
757 upvotes
Ontario
Ditto [OP]'s issue since the June notification & sent Easyweb message inquring. They acknowledged this issue but resolution still TBD.
Last edited by hwyc2007 on Aug 25th, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Guru
Feb 4, 2015
10331 posts
6696 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Scote64 wrote: Yes, me too.

Thanks.

So no use to get app yet?

Wonder if TD accepts responsibility for fraud since not notified of any transactions like before with text/email unless constantly log into EasyWeb!!
2022/3: BOC raised 10 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017,2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Deal Guru
Feb 4, 2015
10331 posts
6696 upvotes
Canada, Eh!!
Tried installing their Myspend app... need to install TD Canada app first.

If recall correctly I could set up and login to TD My Rewards without having EasyWeb setup. i.e. just have TD cc and no other accounts... I'll wait on the app(s) until RFDers confirm it actually works.
2022/3: BOC raised 10 times and MCAP raised its prime next day.
2017,2018: BOC raised rates 5 times and MCAP raised its prime next day each time.
2020: BOC dropped rates 3 times and MCAP waited to drop its prime to include all 3 drops.
Apr 26, 2019
79 posts
110 upvotes
Was wondering if it was just my account but obviously not....mines been stuck at 2 notifications for weeks. Never got my TD epost other banks credit card bill last month for the first time ever either so but not sure if that screw up is on TD or the sender (Scotia). Always good to know how glitchy my bank website is....makes me feel so secure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)