Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2014
2250 posts
1597 upvotes
Mordor
Smiling Face With Open Mouth
timeoninternet wrote:
Feb 13th, 2018 11:29 pm
$5 come on man....They are making millions and billions each year. I'm not going there to make $5 extra. It is not even enough to cover my time and gas. I just waste 5 mins to type this post...
You must be the slowest typer ever....
Apr 20, 2017
360 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto
It took forever to download the app (200+mb) via TD FREE WIFI.
Dec 10, 2016
26 posts
11 upvotes
To people complaining come on just think of it if you happen to be strolling by a branch of have to go in then go do it. I personally am going to stop by tomorrow and hit this up for sure thanks
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1394 posts
250 upvotes
TD is offering 5 dollors if you bring your cheque to the branch and let them show you how to deposit it with your mobile app.
Sorry I don't have any url to share
A fine is a tax for doing wrong .
A tax is a fine for doing right .
Jan 16, 2016
927 posts
480 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
If you don’t have a URL to share then don’t post fluff that could possibly not exist. Also repost.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
2949 posts
814 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Altera wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 9:23 am
If you don’t have a URL to share then don’t post fluff that could possibly not exist. Also repost.
If you don't have a URL to prove it's a repost, don't post that it's a repost. :-)
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2009
1630 posts
752 upvotes
newlyborn wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 9:19 am
TD is offering 5 dollors if you bring your cheque to the branch and let them show you how to deposit it with your mobile app.
Sorry I don't have any url to share
What's the exchange rate on these TD dollors to CAD?

RFD how much is your time really worth? $5 to be educated on how to deposit a cheque with the mobile app aka listen to a sales pitch
Jul 27, 2010
403 posts
205 upvotes
Victoria, BC
aviator_13 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 9:37 am

RFD how much is your time really worth? $5 to be educated on how to deposit a cheque with the mobile app aka listen to a sales pitch

Hmm, the exchange rate seems to be 1:1, as it's $5.00 CAD.

And the time it takes is however long it takes to mobile deposit a cheque through the app. It's pretty quick. Some apps (CIBC) require you to write stuff on the back of the cheque before photo depositing. At least TD doesn't need that (hopefully it actually deposits properly, we'll see)

The teller in my experience didn't know how to use the app any more than I did, so she was just watching me rather than trying to sell me on any bank services. YMMV if any TD management reads this.
Apr 18, 2017
69 posts
61 upvotes
aviator_13 wrote:
Feb 15th, 2018 9:37 am

Exchange rate from CAD to CAD?
Jan 10, 2017
780 posts
318 upvotes
GTA
Educated or not, Can confirm tellers know about this, they had reps walk around the line asking people if they are depositing cheques and giving them out.

Must be coming with a cheque to deposit in order to receive the $5 cheque. This is the only rule they need to follow.
Information Security Analyst
---
Fido $15/3GB (100% discount including overages 12 months) + voip.ms $1/M + 3cx PBX voip push client $0 + Google Server vps $0 = $16/Month ($1/Month including promotion rate) voip solution with no battery drain.
Thread
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
3417 posts
435 upvotes
Wat
yay, I just got a finish rebate cheque to deposit. So I'll get an extra $5 in
Jul 11, 2008
619 posts
156 upvotes
If your spouse is joint account holder for the same account, are both eligible for the $5? Ie. Is it one per account or one per person?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)