TD or PC Financial Bonus Interest Offers -- Which one?
- 2.00% /annum (1.05% Posted Rate + 0.95% Rate Bonus) on the TD High Interest Savings Account
- Target offer
- Open account by November 30, 2013, then deposit $5000 or more before February 28, 2014
- Bonus interest expires February 28, 2014
- More info at tdcanadatrust.com/bonusinterest
- 2.25%/annum on new deposits to Interest Plus™ savings account or no fee bank account
- Offer expires on January 31st, 2014
- Visit pcfinancial.ca/greatrate for the full terms and conditions of this offer and for more information, including current rates
I'm kind of torn between the two offers, but I'm kind of think about doing both offers: dumping my funds to PC Financial until the deal expires, then moving the funds to TD in February. What do you think is better?