Expired Hot Deals

[Kobo eBooks] TD Rewards - GoPro HD Hero3 Silver Edition $174.99 Dec 14. ** DEAD **

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2013 6:40 pm
Dec 29, 2009
585 posts
39 upvotes
Toronto,ON
I just orderd luggage.I got snow blower and bbq,but i don't need it.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 28, 2006
5010 posts
260 upvotes
Kanata
I win the TV, is it really a good deal? I am not quite sure, will Boxing day likely have better deals or worse?
Anyway, I really want the luggage but didn't win, any one in ottawa want to exchange the luggage to my TV (you pay the differences, of course)?
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2006
1382 posts
237 upvotes
Dec 10-14
Veho Pebble Warm!
Earing set ¿?¿
Keurig Platinum Warm!
Wii Mini Bundle HOT!!!
GoPro Hero3 HOT!!!

Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
1268 posts
380 upvotes
rivet wrote:
Dec 7th, 2012 10:02 pm
I win the TV, is it really a good deal? I am not quite sure, will Boxing day likely have better deals or worse?
Anyway, I really want the luggage but didn't win, any one in ottawa want to exchange the luggage to my TV (you pay the differences, of course)?
I like your idea of bartering...I too have won the TV and will consider equal trade with difference in value paid in cash. I would prefer an item from TD Rewards lottery (e.g. I would really like the Canon digital camera package but will consider other interesting items as well, although by all means offer the luggage to rivet first, please no pocket bikes or used lawnmower etc. and remember you are dealling with another RFD'er here). If you live between Toronto and Ottawa, we may be able to work something out. Please pm me.
Deal Fanatic
May 6, 2005
8997 posts
584 upvotes
Toronto
OctaneChicken wrote:
Dec 8th, 2012 7:58 am
Dec 10-14
Veho Pebble Warm!
Earing set ¿?¿
Keurig Platinum Warm!
Wii Mini Bundle HOT!!!
GoPro Hero3 HOT!!!

Wish that Hero3 was the BLACK edition! :(
Follow me on Instagram and 500px
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2006
4152 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto
just got the email for the LCD for $250 is that a good deal>?
I die every Monday at 7am and reborn Friday at 4pm
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
9013 posts
1182 upvotes
I got an email too but for the Samporo Fibre Lite spinners set (black). Never heard of this brand, all I know is Futureshop is selling their products. Are they good? $ 99 for 3 seems cheap...any one know how much is the shipping?

www.samboro.ca/Samboro/products/L633.html
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2006
1382 posts
237 upvotes
For those that missed the skylanders deal TD has them for $54.99 5 Xbox ones left and 3 PS3.
Xbox
PS3
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2007
2885 posts
225 upvotes
CALGARY
In for Wii-mini and GoPro this week...rest looks useless.
For Sale in Calgary :
PS4 GAMES - NHL 16 + NBA LIVE 16 + Assassin's Creed Syndicate = $85
Deal Fanatic
Apr 30, 2003
6620 posts
301 upvotes
Toronto
For $99.99 its a great deal if you travel. Free shipping I have a couple of Samporo suitcases and they held up with travels to asia. We all know baggage handlers dont treat them nice and even after being banged around carousels they held up well. The 4 wheel spinners makes the suitcase very versatile to wheel around.
82 wrote:
Dec 10th, 2012 10:23 am
I got an email too but for the Samporo Fibre Lite spinners set (black). Never heard of this brand, all I know is Futureshop is selling their products. Are they good? $ 99 for 3 seems cheap...any one know how much is the shipping?

www.samboro.ca/Samboro/products/L633.html
Jun 23, 2005
19 posts
Toronto
I'm new to TD Rewards and was hoping someone could explain this to me.

Is there any prerequisite for how many points you need, because most of the time I don't have enough points, but I would like to buy something. Do you always have the option to buy with cash or with points?

As well, I'm also confused how something that you can buy for $19.99 can also cost 10 000 points (isn't that $50 in travel points), it doesn't seem like it is worth it to use your points, but maybe I'm wrong.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2003
8483 posts
864 upvotes
GVR
DigitalAge wrote:
Dec 10th, 2012 11:37 am
I'm new to TD Rewards and was hoping someone could explain this to me.

Is there any prerequisite for how many points you need, because most of the time I don't have enough points, but I would like to buy something. Do you always have the option to buy with cash or with points?

As well, I'm also confused how something that you can buy for $19.99 can also cost 10 000 points (isn't that $50 in travel points), it doesn't seem like it is worth it to use your points, but maybe I'm wrong.
Don't need any points to participate in these deals.

And your instinct is right, nobody in their right mind would pay with points.
General Radek had some good ideas.
Sep 22, 2006
544 posts
12 upvotes
I must have tried to register at least a dozen times between yesterday and today, using two separate CCs. I keep getting that error box popping up in my face. Fired off an email to support, no response yet. Do they have a phone number, does anyone know?
× < >