• Feb 14th, 2019 11:01 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Fanatic
Aug 14, 2007
9476 posts
1047 upvotes
Toronto
Old thread... what’s with all the old thread revivals lately.

Either way I use garage16 myself. Bought a ktuner v2 from them directly in Mississauga. Sold it recently and wish I didn’t.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2007
8190 posts
2112 upvotes
Toronto
MtX wrote:
Sep 25th, 2018 10:55 pm
Huge loss for me...... $377 for STOP TECH and yet I just paid $415 for inferior Centric Brakes @ RockAuto..... cost me $100 just to ship.
Ouch your loss.
Koodo $40/8GB
Deal Fanatic
Aug 15, 2003
8037 posts
78 upvotes
McLaren__F1 wrote:
Sep 26th, 2018 12:53 am
Ouch your loss.
The $400 included shipping but I kinda knew it was a loss already, when TDot-Performance was selling the Stop Tech for $400 w/ Free Shipping. I just couldn't afford to wait 2-4 weeks for a "Special Order" when my car needs the parts ASAP (aka 3-5 days). How is Garage16's shipping times usually? Reliable? I'll have to bookmark them and keep them in mind for future...
Sep 20, 2013
30 posts
6 upvotes
Hamilton
Got my pads within a respectable time from Tdot (around a week) even though they drop shipped from Hawk. They communicated they had received them and then shipped to me within a day. Again this all depends on the manufacturer shipping as well and their turnaround time. Probably won't go with them again due to none of their products show them physically being "In Stock" (A clear sign they don't have a warehouse at all or any sort of stock which has been previously mentioned).
Jan 14, 2007
435 posts
81 upvotes
GTA North
Taking a chance as I don't need the parts, lets see what happens as TDot had best price (partsengine showed 10% off Husky liners ended Feb 4th while TDot showed extended to Feb 12th)

Ordered:
Husky liners Mud Guards front and rear for fitment with OEM flares Feb 9 at 10pm - Had email Feb 10 10am for fitment check to confirm product was not for a Raptor prior to order submission to which I confirmed and another email followed noting my order would be processed.
Felt like things were going well so did a 2nd order
Husky liners fender liners Feb 10 at 10am - Had email Feb 11 11am for fitment check to confirm product was not for a Raptor prior to order submission to which I confirmed and another email followed noting my order was placed and tracking details would be sent once available.

Of note: Edit - invoices not sequential, 14 apart
Not sure if the orders will be combined or sent separately if drop shipping from Husky Liners
Jan 14, 2007
435 posts
81 upvotes
GTA North
IMHIP2 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 12:56 pm
Taking a chance as I don't need the parts, lets see what happens as TDot had best price (partsengine showed 10% off Husky liners ended Feb 4th while TDot showed extended to Feb 12th)

Ordered:
Husky liners Mud Guards front and rear for fitment with OEM flares Feb 9 at 10pm - Had email Feb 10 10am for fitment check to confirm product was not for a Raptor prior to order submission to which I confirmed and another email followed noting my order would be processed.
Felt like things were going well so did a 2nd order
Husky liners fender liners Feb 10 at 10am - Had email Feb 11 11am for fitment check to confirm product was not for a Raptor prior to order submission to which I confirmed and another email followed noting my order was placed and tracking details would be sent once available.

Of note: Edit - invoices not sequential, 14 apart
Not sure if the orders will be combined or sent separately if drop shipping from Husky Liners
Tdot worked out well for me. Both items exactly as ordered and delivered to my door.
Feb 10 order arrived Feb 13 before noon
Feb 9 order arrived Feb 14 before noon
I would consider them for other purchases based on my experience and that of others on the F150 Forum
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11257 posts
5358 upvotes
Southern Ontario
I will always order from Amazon or PartsEngine before TDOT. Their lack of customer service for making me wait for something "in stock" still turns me off. They could have told me there was delay in ETA and let me cancel but no, they held my purchase hostage, parts that I needed. I had to contact them several times to figure out what was going on.