Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 1, 2012
1 posts
SCARBOROUGH

TDSB Fullday Kindergarten Interview.

Hi,

I recently got an interview call from TDSB for ECE Fullday Kindergarten position. I am excited and nervous I heard that their interview is very hard. Did any one had experience for TDSB interview so please help me what possible questions they can ask. I just applied for this job few weeks back and they call me so that is why I am excited.

Thanks.
4 replies
Nov 28, 2012
15 posts
4 upvotes
TORONTO
Farahnaz Jan,

Make sure you prepare for the interview in that way you can be more confident. I can tell you most don't prepare and then they have a problem on the day because they are hesitant and look like they lack confidence. So by preparing you will be better than most candidates for the job. Good luck.
Jan 11, 2013
1 posts
ETOBICOKE
Hi Frahnaz,

Hope your interview went well.
Can you share some tips or questions for the interview? I'm having mine this week, but don't have much experience in job interview. The last one I had wasn't good at all since I didn't get it.... :)
Please can you help me with it?

Your help will be much appreciated.
Thanks.
Feb 3, 2013
3 posts
Hi Farahnaz,

How did your interview go? Did you get the job? What kind of questions did they ask you? I have an interview also for an ECE role at the end of this month. Any help is appreciated.
Feb 3, 2013
3 posts
Hi Jobseeker1

How did your interview go? Can you share some insight? I have an interview also at the end of the month. An help is appreciated.
× < >