• Nov 28th, 2012 12:44 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
3127 posts
2182 upvotes

Technology Company Seeks Interns and Paid For Expansion

My name is Les Tokar and I have been in the Forums for quite a while. My company is Essentially Tech Media Corporation and we have a very popular website called The SSD Review at http://thessdreview.com and another that we are just starting called technologyX.com TSSDR is very well established, whereas, TechX, needs the bodies and support to get it off the ground.

We are seeking people who like to travel, have a keen interest in tech and can write, whether it be a quick published update in some tech area or a detailed article as a result of a hardware evaluation.

Our pay structure is simple, in that, as we grow, you will grow. There are obviously paid positions available on TSSDR as it is very well established, however, TechX is success waiting to happen and the opportunities are endless for someone looking to help a startup as an Intern and maybe establish themselves in a new and exciting company.

Last year, we sent our team to Las Vegas, Germany, Amsterdam, Taiwan, China, Korea and several trips were made to California, all paid. If thats not incentive enough, consider the benefits of being press during various things such as CES, ceBIT or Computex. Our Team has been up close and personal with Bieber, Gaga, EWF, Stevie Wonder, Sheila E and others. We get invited to parties in places like the 12k a night Hardwood Suite at Palms in Vegas for parties that many could never imagine.

If you are a techie and you can write or even an aspiring journalist who is looking for a place to spread your wings, this may be the venue. Along with the fun comes commitment, however, and we are looking for people that are wiling to commit to a hobby, or future, that drives them as much as it does us.

Please send any resumes, thoughts of interest to hiring@thessdreview.com and good luck!

[IMG]http://thessdreview.com/wp-content/uplo ... 4029_n.jpg[/IMG]