Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Echo Plus ($169 + 1-YR Prime + Philips Hue White A19 + FS)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2018 11:58 pm
May 27, 2013
38 posts
329 upvotes
Burnaby

[Telus] Echo Plus ($169 + 1-YR Prime + Philips Hue White A19 + FS)

Echo Plus only now.

Same price as Amazon.ca, but you also get one year prime for free.

Buy Echo: 1-YR free prime.

Buy Echo Plus: 1-YR free prime + Philips Hue White A19.

Edit #1: Talked to someone from TELUS. The free membership will be stacked on top of your current membership. e.g., you have 6 months left, you buy Echo on TELUS, you now have 18 months. Boom chakalaka.

Edit #2: Some folks said there were some ordering issues with Chrome or Firefox. Use Edge.

Edit #3: Prime offer no longer available with the echo 2, still available for the echo plus.
Last edited by bcalmkid on Nov 16th, 2017 9:33 am, edited 12 times in total.
1671 replies
Oct 24, 2010
462 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto
anybody else getting this? seems like a way better deal than purchasing it from amazon or theshoppingnetwork..
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2004
1110 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto
Great deal, was thinking of getting Amazon Prime. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5638 upvotes
Muskoka
This is hot - especially if you were going to get Prime anyways
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
May 1, 2015
1091 posts
976 upvotes
Toronto, ON
this is a good deal for anyone getting the amazon echo!
If my post is helpful don't forget to hit that upvote!
Apr 6, 2017
108 posts
227 upvotes
can you disable voice command?
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
7133 posts
3736 upvotes
Montreal
updoot wrote: can you disable voice command?
What exactly would you use the Echo for, then?
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2841 posts
3451 upvotes
Toronto
killer_chan wrote: Great deal, was thinking of getting Amazon Prime. Thanks OP!
Thanks OP! I wonder if this offer is available in stores. The website says returns for issues with things bought online has to be mailed back and can't be returned to a store. I'd love to pre-order it from a store just in case I have an issue with it.

Edit: I went to a store and they said a store preorder purchase counts as an online purchase. Not sure how true it is, but he said it was because it doesn't come from the store inventory.
Last edited by silverele on Nov 15th, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
4250 posts
460 upvotes
Wonder if you could use this to extend your current Amazon Prime subscription?
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2008
1074 posts
744 upvotes
Pickering
RastaManMax wrote: Wonder if you could use this to extend your current Amazon Prime subscription?
+1, can anyone confirm? I don't see anything in the T&C that restricts this to new Prime accounts
Terms and Conditions

With the purchase of an Echo (2nd Generation) or Echo Plus from TELUS. Offer valid until December 4, 2017, 11:59pm ET or while quantities last. TELUS reserves the right to remove the offer at any time without prior notice. You will receive a unique Amazon Prime Membership Code within five business days of receiving your Echo or Echo Plus. You must redeem your Amazon Prime Membership Code and agree to the Amazon Prime Terms to qualify for Amazon Prime membership by December 5, 2018. Your Amazon Prime membership automatically renews for the membership fee in effect at the time of renewal plus applicable taxes. You may cancel at any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings. Valid credit card required at time of registration if Amazon does not have one on file. Amazon Prime Membership Codes cannot be transferred or resold. For more information about Amazon Prime, visit amazon.ca/prime. Amazon.ca is not a sponsor of this promotion. All Amazon ®, ™ & © are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5638 upvotes
Muskoka
My Prime membership renews 2nd week of January. I wonder if I can delay the start of this 'free' membership

Edit - according to above post - yes I can Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Last edited by spots01 on Nov 15th, 2017 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Public Mobile
Dec 12, 2015
171 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
Any idea if you can order multiple and get 2 years of prime extension?
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21200 posts
10721 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
CRAZY deal!

Prime is $80 per year so you're in essence paying $20 for the echo.
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Guru
Aug 17, 2008
10989 posts
13539 upvotes
Pre-order an Amazon Echo (Gen 2) or Echo Plus device by December 4 and get one year of Amazon Prime on us. 1 As a bonus gift, all customers who order the Amazon Echo Plus will receive a free Philips Hue White A19 light bulb ($19.99 value), while quantities last.
Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him = Never argue with an idiot, they'll only bring you down to their level & beat you with experience
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2006
4264 posts
5638 upvotes
Muskoka
This may sell out fast - buy now think later .
Public Mobile

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)