Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

BC and AB Telus rewards program 30 points/dollars free for signup

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 8th, 2019 12:41 am
Jan 26, 2010
463 posts
248 upvotes

[Telus] BC and AB Telus rewards program 30 points/dollars free for signup

Sign up if you have 3 or 4 services with telus and get 30 points which translates into some select gift cards. I just redeems 25 points for a 25gc to amazon. I already have 3 services (mobile/internet/tv) so just free points/dollars.

Who can participate?
TELUS Rewards is available to customers that have 3 or 4 TELUS products and/or services in British Columbia or Alberta. Eligible products include home phone, internet, TELUS TV, Satellite TV and Optik TV. TELUS Mobility services can also be considered an eligible product or service as long as it is consolidated or linked to your current account. For full terms and conditions, please visit telus.com/rewardsserviceterms.

Being a TELUS customer just got even more rewarding. That's because you're now earning points that you can turn into free movie rentals, bill credits, charity donations and more as part of the exclusive new TELUS Rewards™ program. Activate You're already enrolled in TELUS Rewards. All that's left to do is activate your account - it only takes a few minutes and you'll get bonus points when you do.

Don't have a My TELUS account? Sign up in minutes.
You'll need your account number, which you can find on your bill. Earn Earning points is easy. Once you activate your account - you'll receive 30 points. You'll keep earning 2% on every dollar spent on eligible TELUS Home Services.¹

Plus, earn bonus points on your TELUS Rewards anniversaries and more. Redeem Use your points for bill credits, electronics and more. You can start redeeming right away: ■ 1 free On Demand movie is 7 points² ■ A $25 Amazon Gift Card is 25 points³ ■ A $5 WE charity donation is just 5 points4 ■ A $10 bill credit is 10 points5
Last edited by polishpirate on Jan 29th, 2019 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
2204 posts
3203 upvotes
Signing up for services and getting some reward points is not a hot deal
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
2059 posts
3876 upvotes
Jan 18, 2005
247 posts
239 upvotes
I have 3 services and the page just says there is an "Error" and that I am not eligible. Cold message for a cold deal.
Sep 7, 2019
2 posts
what a crock.. for the amount of money most are spending on over-priced services through these pricks, they have the audacity to be even worse than any supermarket or subway rewards program.. neither of which i have anymore.

thanks for cutting and pasting their ad on your time. are you a telus employee looking to get some extra $$$ to cover your rent? feed your kids? or are you an automated bot?

i've used every provider in cana-duh and, hands down, telus gives you nothing but headaches.. the ultimate kick in the nutz? it's a write off for them.. :(