• Sep 10th, 2014 9:59 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 16, 2010
215 posts
113 upvotes
Kitchener

Telus Business Account

Just wondering if anyone here with a Telus business account has has any issues upgrading their phone at BestBuy or Future Shop? The reason I ask is because both BestBuy and Future Shop are advertising the Samsung Galaxy S5 for $0 today only, I went there to get it but was turned away being told I had to visit a Telus corporate store. Unfortunately Telus isn't offering the S5 for $0 so I am at a loss.

I was also offered this plan today, let me know your thoughts.

$60/per month
Plan includes: 3GB data, unlimited nationwide talk/text/mms, voicemail & caller ID.

Thanks in advance.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 17, 2011
3885 posts
666 upvotes
Have you tried a corp telus store or have you tried calling Telus and see what they can do for you... I would start with Telus
Nov 16, 2010
215 posts
113 upvotes
Kitchener
shushwap wrote: Have you tried a corp telus store or have you tried calling Telus and see what they can do for you... I would start with Telus
I spoke to a Telus retentions this morning, they wouldn't do anything to help.
Deal Addict
May 31, 2003
3261 posts
490 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yes, Consumer is not the same as Business at Telus (regardless of how many lines you have - for example, doesn't matter whether you just have one line, if you're account is classified as anything other than consumer then regular client care and loyalty cannot help you) and one department does not have access to the other's information/plans/retention deals or information. Corporate accounts can only be handled by corporate stores or your corporate dealer specifically. Future Shop/Best Buy can only handle in-market consumer plans,pricing and hardware.
"The crows seemed to be calling his name, thought Caw." - Jack Handey
References
HeatWare