Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus Mobility

Canada-Wide Corporate Cell Plan for Govt Employees

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2019 2:03 am
Banned
Mar 13, 2014
76 posts
20 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: What is the corp plan for Telus? I am in BC and my brother works for Canada post.
You work for the govt of BC? Pm me and I will email you the plan info
Jan 29, 2013
43 posts
20 upvotes
@ TELUSguy

Sent you a PM. Let me know the details regarding Telus Gov't Plan pls. Thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2007
1568 posts
417 upvotes
Canada
@Telusguy.. sent you a PM and never heard anything. Can you send me something asap. thanks.
Nov 2, 2015
1 posts
Duncan, BC
Hi TELUSguy. Thanks for all the great info you posted on here! It's helped a lot.
I hope it's alright, but I just sent you a PM for whenever you might have the chance to respond.
Nov 2, 2015
1 posts
Delta, BC
Hi Telusguy, I also sent you a PM with a question
Jul 24, 2005
1 posts
Hi TELUSguy!

I would like to sign up with Telus, but I work for the Federal Government. Does Telus have a corporate plan available with the Fed Gov now? Am I able to bring my own device?

Thanks!
May 12, 2006
551 posts
520 upvotes
ON
I currently have the $70 corp plan with 3gb. Are there any better plans out there for existing Telus members?
Banned
Mar 13, 2014
76 posts
20 upvotes
KeptMan wrote: Hi TELUSguy. Thanks for all the great info you posted on here! It's helped a lot.
I hope it's alright, but I just sent you a PM for whenever you might have the chance to respond.
Will do
Banned
Mar 13, 2014
76 posts
20 upvotes
Scerrir wrote: Hi TELUSguy!

I would like to sign up with Telus, but I work for the Federal Government. Does Telus have a corporate plan available with the Fed Gov now? Am I able to bring my own device?

Thanks!
Yes they do and yes you can
Apr 28, 2008
220 posts
83 upvotes
Hi THere,

DO you know if I can get more data with the EPP $70 plan? We currently with rogers and want to switch my family's plan to TELUS but 3GB is not enough for us.

THanks
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
2144 posts
1789 upvotes
Hi there,
Are the corporate plans negotiable? The ones that are available to me are $60 (3GB and voice) and $70 (5Gb and voice) with phones. They are good prices the way they are but I wouldn't mind getting a bit more discounts. Thank you.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2005
3920 posts
298 upvotes
BC
hanoudi wrote: Hi THere,

DO you know if I can get more data with the EPP $70 plan? We currently with rogers and want to switch my family's plan to TELUS but 3GB is not enough for us.

THanks
no - the $70 plan has data sharing but there are no plans with higher GB at this point!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2075 posts
447 upvotes
Vancouver
kkkat wrote: Hi there,
Are the corporate plans negotiable? The ones that are available to me are $60 (3GB and voice) and $70 (5Gb and voice) with phones. They are good prices the way they are but I wouldn't mind getting a bit more discounts. Thank you.
No they are not negotiable. you can however ask for credits, though they are very rare on corp accts.
Oct 24, 2007
215 posts
86 upvotes
Vancouver
Hi TELUSguy. Do you know if Telus will carry the Note 5 64GB soon? I know Rogers and Bell started carry them now. Thanks.
Banned
Mar 13, 2014
76 posts
20 upvotes
g-money wrote: Hi TELUSguy. Do you know if Telus will carry the Note 5 64GB soon? I know Rogers and Bell started carry them now. Thanks.
Not at this point as the 32gb hasn't been a big mover
Banned
Mar 13, 2014
76 posts
20 upvotes
kkkat wrote: Hi there,
No
Banned
Mar 13, 2014
76 posts
20 upvotes
good deal bc wrote: no - the $70 plan has data sharing but there are no plans with higher GB at this point!
Plus each $70 plan comes with 3gb each
May 11, 2015
19 posts
2 upvotes
Great deal, im not a gov employee but get the same deal through the BC pharmacy association (Im a pharmacy student), also got an extra 150$ in bill credit and a free case, cant argue with a new iphone for negative $50

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)