• Last Updated:
  • Apr 11th, 2019 2:26 am
Banned
Mar 13, 2014
76 posts
20 upvotes
hitek0007 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2015 9:05 am
If I ordered an iphone would it already be locked to Telus? Or does it lock when the first SIM card is inserted?
It's locked to TELUS but you can unlock it after 90 days for one time charge of $50
Mar 12, 2009
153 posts
37 upvotes
Any way to get more data? Even if it added cost to the plan. 3GB just isn't enough these days.
Feb 14, 2015
3 posts
Vancouver
can a telus rep please send me information for federal employees rate plan please... and if there are any offers to switch providers (coming from rogers).
May 28, 2012
291 posts
144 upvotes
Canada
I am also looking for a Telus rep to send info. My wife and I both work for the government and are both looking at switching providers to come to Telus. Are there any offers?
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2005
3916 posts
297 upvotes
BC
dlhntr wrote:
Nov 25th, 2015 10:11 am
I am also looking for a Telus rep to send info. My wife and I both work for the government and are both looking at switching providers to come to Telus. Are there any offers?
PM sent
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2014
1224 posts
328 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
I have an active incorporation
I'd like to get the Telus $60 business plan and an iphone 6s plus 64GB with the $300 + $300 credit.
Looking for a Telus rep to send me the details about the plan.
Jul 19, 2007
238 posts
92 upvotes
Guelph
I am a federal gov't employee in Ontario. Can a Telus rep please send me details on plans and pricing (NOT BYOD)? Thanks
Sep 27, 2003
9467 posts
2217 upvotes
Newmarket
All,

Self promotion, solicitation, and referral requests are strictly prohibited on RFD. Any further requests for PM'ing or "PM sent" will be dealt with in accordance with forum guidelines. If you have a deal to share with the public, then share it; however, do not publicly solicit your services, PM others, or request a PM.

Furthermore, it has come to our attention that several TELUS employees (or agents) have been signing up for multiple accounts on RFD or tag-team spamming RFD with shared IP addresses. This is strictly against our guidelines and users caught will be permanently removed from the website.

Thank you for your cooperation
RFD Forums Moderator
Banned
May 3, 2009
6148 posts
773 upvotes
good deal bc wrote:
Nov 25th, 2015 10:42 pm
The majority of the big banks go through axis wireless in Ontario - don't know their number but Google will help with that
Yes i tried calling them and was waiting in line for like more than 40 mins every time and nobody was answering!! Tried emailing them twice, no answer.... Are they all on vacation?... Im trying Telus directly tomorrow
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2005
3916 posts
297 upvotes
BC
TheRed wrote:
Nov 25th, 2015 10:44 pm
Yes i tried calling them and was waiting in line for like more than 40 mins every time and nobody was answering!! Tried emailing them twice, no answer.... Are they all on vacation?... Im trying Telus directly tomorrow

If any axs rep is here, pm or email me...
Unfortunately they have an exclusive deal with the big banks and are the only store that can help you
Nov 28, 2015
1 posts
Nanaimo
My Epp bc gov contract is done with telus. Does anyone know if I can renew with any of the black Friday deals? E.g. want to get nexus 6p? Can I renew at any telus store? Or apex or Harris my only choices?

FYI: When I renewed my consumer plan...15 days later my hr department notified me off the Epp plan. After some fighting back and forth they changed their policy and allow I think within 3 or 6 months you can move your plan over.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2005
3916 posts
297 upvotes
BC
allenarmstrong wrote:
Nov 29th, 2015 3:33 am
My Epp bc gov contract is done with telus. Does anyone know if I can renew with any of the black Friday deals? E.g. want to get nexus 6p? Can I renew at any telus store? Or apex or Harris my only choices?

FYI: When I renewed my consumer plan...15 days later my hr department notified me off the Epp plan. After some fighting back and forth they changed their policy and allow I think within 3 or 6 months you can move your plan over.
The Black Friday sales you see will not work with corporate EPP plans. The corporate employee plans are much cheaper than consumer plans and the prices for those type of accounts don't fluctuate as much.
Jul 18, 2013
18 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
good deal: Where am I able to see the hardware pricing that applies to corp EPP plans? I'm looking to renew my corp EPP plan but all of the pricing online seems targeted to Consumer/Business accounts.
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2002
2773 posts
503 upvotes
jaybiz wrote:
Nov 29th, 2015 12:30 pm
good deal: Where am I able to see the hardware pricing that applies to corp EPP plans? I'm looking to renew my corp EPP plan but all of the pricing online seems targeted to Consumer/Business accounts.
I believe Nov 30 is the last day. I sent you PM with links and instructions!
It's basically $300 off smartphones. So I was looking at $529 for the iPhone 6S 64GB.
Able to get it for $230
Jul 18, 2013
18 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Magoomba wrote:
Nov 29th, 2015 12:53 pm
I believe Nov 30 is the last day. I sent you PM with links and instructions!
It's basically $300 off smartphones. So I was looking at $529 for the iPhone 6S 64GB.
Able to get it for $230
Magoomba: I think you missed the part in my post that said 'renew'. I don't qualify for the $300 because I'm not a new activation. Thanks for your follow-up though!