Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Cineplex

Telus Half Price Cineplex Movie Combo Tuesdays

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2010 11:51 pm
Tags:
None
110 replies
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11907 posts
1734 upvotes
GVR
I think this is a repost but it's a great deal. Going to try and take advantage of it tomorrow! :)
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2003
1322 posts
90 upvotes
shandrew wrote: all cineplex?
should be
btw if u have any local theatres, tues is usually cheap day for those too :)
Deal Guru
Feb 13, 2004
10602 posts
687 upvotes
Mississauga
Site lack any details.

I just go up to the ticket booth and ask them to lay a "telus movie combo" onto me?
Oct 5, 2006
895 posts
9 upvotes
dmdsoftware2 wrote: Site lack any details.

I just go up to the ticket booth and ask them to lay a "telus movie combo" onto me?
yes...

u can get combo or just ticket

combo usually 10-11 dollar depending on location...includes ticket drink and popcorn

just ticket is usually around 5.50-6 bucks
Jul 4, 2006
27 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Most cineplex's will advertise that combo, but yeah pretty much you can say that.

dmdsoftware2 wrote: Site lack any details.

Apr 3, 2007
181 posts
9 upvotes
this has been around for months...
the old non-telus deal was even better. $4.20 for movie tickets
now its like couple dollars more

anyway, if you buy at the box office, just mention telus tuesday combo. if you buy at the machines, look for the telus combo.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4995 posts
2427 upvotes
Markham
It's been around like forever
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
3758 posts
186 upvotes
Is Scotiabank theater included?
if so, what is the price?
Jul 12, 2009
340 posts
5 upvotes
Skip the popcorn and drinks folks, the ticket is ~$5 on Tuesdays.
Nov 24, 2005
777 posts
1 upvote
Ontario
how do you take advantage of this? do you need to show that you are a Telus Customer when purchasing tickets?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2006
7423 posts
538 upvotes
Vancouver
I was actually wondering if this was still on. Haven't been to a movie on Tuesday in forever... Always go on weekends. Gonna see Inception tomorrow :) The old link said Copyright 2009 so I was worried.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
19892 posts
4109 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
Here's a tip.

The combo vouchers are good for 10 days, they say it right on the ticket. So go with your SO and only use one of the vouchers. You can also upsize it if a reg pop/reg popcorn isn't enough. Then come back on the weekend and use the other voucher.
May 28, 2010
67 posts
2 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Where do you get the combo voucher? I'm not sure I understand, are you supposed to get a voucher before going to the box office? Also, what makes it a special deal if anyone can get that price just by showing up at a cineplex on a Tuesday and buying a ticket?
Thanks for the clarifications
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
3160 posts
153 upvotes
Napanee
teion_acat wrote: Where do you get the combo voucher? I'm not sure I understand, are you supposed to get a voucher before going to the box office? Also, what makes it a special deal if anyone can get that price just by showing up at a cineplex on a Tuesday and buying a ticket?
Thanks for the clarifications
No voucher required, you just go up to the ticket counter and ask for the Telus Tuesday Night Combo.

It's a special deal since you are getting a combo for free compared to what you pay other nights of the week. I know my local theatre also has just half price admission if you don't care about the food. That is normally what I get since even at the deal the food is a bit overpriced. It's certainly better then regular price though
My GamerTag: http://live.xbox.com/member/Corey31
Wins:
Be First to Play - XBOX 360
Win Every Hour - XBOX 360
Wiin The Key to Summer - Nintendo Wii
Score Every Hour - NHL 08
Tribute.ca - Lost Season 4 DVD
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
8480 posts
5296 upvotes
Toronto
Can someone clarify?

Is the deal that you HAVE to get the combo (ticket+popcorn+drink) and pay half price (so about 1/2 of $20 = $10/$11 or so....)

OR

You can do the above but if you just want the ticket, the ticket itself is half price, so you can get a ticket for about 1/2 of $12 which is around $5/$6

?
Jun 27, 2007
628 posts
164 upvotes
Mississauga
fightbriz wrote: Can someone clarify?

Is the deal that you HAVE to get the combo (ticket+popcorn+drink) and pay half price (so about 1/2 of $20 = $10/$11 or so....)

OR

You can do the above but if you just want the ticket, the ticket itself is half price, so you can get a ticket for about 1/2 of $12 which is around $5/$6

?
I can confirm, having taken advantage of this deal many times, that you can either get a half price ticket for like $5.50 OR ticket + popcorn + drink for $10.75 (regular admission price). I might be off on prices by a few cents, but you get the idea. Tuesday movies are now a ritual for me; I saw Predators last week, and this week I will be seeing Inception.

EDIT: The best thing to do is to buy your tickets at the ATM kiosks. When you select your ticket, all the Telus Tuesday options pop-up on the screen and you can choose whatever suits you.