Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus Mobility

[AB/BC/ON] 10gb Data, Unl Calling $60/mo for new activations (Rogers/Bell matching offer)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2019 1:23 pm
Aug 27, 2006
817 posts
376 upvotes
Delta

[Telus Mobility] [AB/BC/ON] 10gb Data, Unl Calling $60/mo for new activations (Rogers/Bell matching offer)

Retailer:
Telus Mobility
More offers from Telus Mobility
Mod Edit: Do not ask for a referral or state that you have one to give. Comments like "PM me for details” or “you’ve got a PM" is also not allowed - you may get an infraction, additionally, sending unsolicited referrals through private message which gets reported will almost certainly earn you an infraction.

New thread, original thread that got merged here

Details of the plan that should be available at Telus, December 16-18:

BYOD $60/month + tax
- 10gb data
- Unlimited Canada wide calling
- Unlimited text + mms
- Caller ID & VM

Plan is intended for new customers in AB or BC only. (ON also appears to be getting the deal)
Plan is eligible for additional $3 bundle discount (on one line) if you subscribe to Telus Internet or Optik TV.

Complete Plan Details
Original Internal Telus Notification

This offer will be available starting tomorrow (Dec16) to counter the offers offered by Rogers, Bell, Virgin, Koodo, Fido
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 15th, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: moving the mod edit to the top
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
3335 replies
Banned
Sep 19, 2012
453 posts
770 upvotes
Edmonton
Why the hell did my original post get deleted?
Aug 27, 2006
817 posts
376 upvotes
Delta
mikered14 wrote: Why the hell did my original post get deleted?
Mods accidentally merged a bunch of threads into one.
:twisted: In order to save money, you must spend money. :twisted:
Dec 23, 2010
293 posts
237 upvotes
Vancouver
We will see if it is 5GB + 5GB for 2 years or 10GB into the base rate of the plan.
Jun 28, 2008
179 posts
90 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
Yep, I signed up with ROGERS yesterday, but now I'll probably go with TELUS instead.
Mar 23, 2016
55 posts
77 upvotes
trek604 wrote: We will see if it is 5GB + 5GB for 2 years or 10GB into the base rate of the plan.
Same here. Ill be going to koodo if its 5+5
Last edited by MrVulcan on Dec 15th, 2017 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2012
1200 posts
221 upvotes
Does Telus have better service in GVA compared to others? Thinking of dumping Fido
Mar 8, 2010
371 posts
38 upvotes
Will this only be for AB/BC? Also need to know if it will be 5+5 for 24 months or permanent 10gb
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2008
2162 posts
965 upvotes
Victoria
Nosepass2 wrote: Yep, I signed up with ROGERS yesterday, but now I'll probably go with TELUS instead.
Definitely do that. Rogers and Fido almost always jack up the price of these promo plans after a couple years. Telus and koodo don’t do that.
Jun 28, 2008
179 posts
90 upvotes
Calgary, Alberta
But do you know how this affects credit rating? Since I signed up with ROGERS yesterday, they definitely had to look into my credit history with the credentials I had to provide to them.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
MrVulcan wrote: Same here. Ill be going to koodo if its 5+5
You might wish to think twice going with Koodo. Koodo lacks many of the premium network features like VoLTE and Wi-fi calling and more that are common with Robelus.
Apr 2, 2009
332 posts
387 upvotes
vancouver
Looks like a sweet deal, better than my grandfathered plan of $35/m unlimited nationwide +data add on. Anyone know if it's available to current month-month subscribers, and as a share plan?
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke.
Apr 5, 2012
368 posts
254 upvotes
RICHMOND
New activations only sigh... gonna try calling retention anyway otherwise I'll switch to Rogers or Bell
Jul 22, 2011
682 posts
143 upvotes
Carleton Place
Telus in Ontario is offering this plan as well. I talked to Bell no go in Ontario :(
Jun 23, 2003
587 posts
438 upvotes
Yeah, terrible if new activations only. Will try, but not too hard, tomorrow and if get shut down I’ll port 2 lines to Koodo to get all the same features and coverage.
Mar 8, 2010
371 posts
38 upvotes
Kimberlee1 wrote: Telus in Ontario is offering this plan as well. I talked to Bell no go in Ontario :(
Confirmed by Telus rep?
Jul 22, 2011
682 posts
143 upvotes
Carleton Place
Grotesque wrote: Confirmed by Telus rep?
Yes it was on live chat. Ontario is now in on the promo. Can anyone tell me the difference between Telus and Koodo. Is one better than the other?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4327 posts
437 upvotes
Calgary
EvilMonkey25 wrote: the 5+5 vs 10 is critical here I think
Can anyone confirm with certainty whether they are all top ups to 10GB for 24mnth durations only, or if there is a carrier that offers 10GB for the life of the plan? That's a critical deciding factor, that, and if you're on the iphone and want to use a cellular Apple Watch 3 with it as well, which carrier offers cellular service for the Apple Watch addon for an extra $5-$10.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)