Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus Mobility

Telus Mobility small business deal

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2017 10:10 pm
Jun 7, 2010
364 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto

[Telus Mobility] Telus Mobility small business deal

Savings:
$500 off
Expiry:
November 25, 2017
Retailer:
Telus Mobility
More offers from Telus Mobility
Saw an ad for Telus port in discount so put in an inquiry. Deal seems pretty good actually. I haven't done any comparison shopping with Bell (currently with) or Rogers but I'd guess they're in the ballpark or matching. Definitely more expensive than Freedom Mobile but network and support infinitely better. If Public Mobile doesn't have a black friday offer this deal is arguably better than their current plans considering you get the phone included in pricing. Here's what they offered me to port 2 lines over:

$75 for unlimited talk/text/etc; 6gb data
$300 port in credit per line paid out over 5 months
$200 off each handset

Upfront cost on iphones quoted:
7/32gb $50
8plus/256 $550
8plus/64 $360
X/64 $600
X/256 $800
iPhoneX is out of stock so you'd be waitlisted for it.

Anyhow, decent deal but a 2 yr contract I haven't done the math to compare to buying phones outright and going PM or Koodo SK (if that's still do-able).
124 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
4798 posts
1796 upvotes
Anyway to an existing customer to get anything... I dont care about phone or the credits. I just want the monthly deal.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
15560 posts
14184 upvotes
Going to the Moon
Anyhow, decent deal but a 2 yr contract I haven't done the math to compare to buying phones outright and going PM or Koodo SK (if that's still do-able).
If you're looking to do the Koodo out of province plan, the SK plan is still possible, but the QC plan is better and easier to achieve. Full discussion and steps on this thread.

Small business deals are more aggressive in new activation offers than consumer (because of the generous port-in credits). The monthly rates are the same. If your business is OK to use SK or QC numbers, you'll get a better rate plan than rest of Canada on small business, but unlikely to retain those rate plans and port in your local numbers after the fact.

Anyone in your company who isn't in sales who need cellphones should have QC or SK numbers if you want to save money.
Premium Life: CDC [Icey Private Status]/SwissBorg Genesis/InLock/Netflix UHD [100% off]/Amazon [Prime 100% off]/Instacart [Express]
Dec 11, 2015
13 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Is the $75 for 6GB written anywhere?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2715 posts
3029 upvotes
Oakville
Is the port-in credit advertised?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
Interesting timing OP .... I just signed a business 2 year contract today with Telus for almost the same deal

$100/Month for Unlimited Talk & Text anywhere in Canada or the USA (no additional costs if using in the USA)
Call Waiting / Caller ID / Voice Mail / Conference Calling / Call Forwarding
6GB per user pooled for sharing ... ideally no more overages on individuals
$200/per user port in credit over 5 months
$300 off devices approximately ... some got essentially a free BB Motion ... others it was the S8+ at $270 upfront

Goodbye Rogers ... Hello Telus!
Last edited by Jojo_Madman on Nov 22nd, 2017 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Oct 26, 2010
475 posts
170 upvotes
Langley
Jojo_Madman wrote: Interesting timing OP .... I just signed a business contract today with Telus for almost the same deal

$100/Month for Unlimited Talk & Text anywhere in Canada or the USA (no additional costs if using in the USA)
Call Waiting / Caller ID / Voice Mail / Conference Calling / Call Forwarding
6GB per user pooled for sharing ... ideally no more overages on individuals
$200/per user port in credit over 5 months
$300 off devices approximately ... some got a completely free BB Motion ... others it was the S8+ at $270 upfront

Goodbye Rogers ... Hello Telus!
$100/month for both lines?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 13, 2005
7403 posts
1790 upvotes
does the port over line have to be postpaid from another provider or can it be a prepaid, like Rogers pay as you go ?
Jan 4, 2006
263 posts
273 upvotes
GTA
Please let us know what you paid for second line.
Sharing is caring!

Telus Small Business subscriber 100GB CAN-US Plan
CC: Rogers World Elite, AmEx Marriott, TD Aeroplan, Triangle WE, Costco MC
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
Per line ... but given we have a US location as well, and often travel this is great ... no more switching phones or SIM cards (or additional daily fees)
Nov 14, 2009
180 posts
80 upvotes
im assuming its 6gb SHARED data?
im currently with telus small business and i was about to switch to Bell which is offering a $500 port in credit..........
i'll see if Telus will match.
thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2321 posts
1676 upvotes
SW Ontario
6GB per user ... if you have 6 lines (numbers) its a total of 36GB to be shared between 6 users :)
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2000 posts
8825 upvotes
Wow this is really really good

I am paying 65 right now. An additional 10 a month for 2 years is 240. Plus I get 300 credit and 200 off of any phone. Wow. This is very very tempting.

I'm on koodo right now and I get a medium tab only. Hmmm wow wow wow wow this is good.
Last edited by phoreoneone on Nov 22nd, 2017 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
how do i remove my signature?
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2008
1014 posts
557 upvotes
Won't Costco small business plans be better?

I get my small business plans in Costco every time I renew and switch from Rogers and Bell each time for $300-450 port in credits, market pricing for phones (typically always $0 esp during black Friday and boxing day for premium android phones) and typically $2-300 Costco gift cards.

Oh, and 10% off monthly plans due to Costco disc!
Nov 14, 2009
180 posts
80 upvotes
can costco apply the port in credits as well?
if so, then that is HOT.

and you get the gift cards??
Jul 23, 2009
721 posts
491 upvotes
yes, costco does port in credit as well. they only have rogers/bell though
Jun 7, 2010
364 posts
318 upvotes
Toronto
I concur re costco - found out about it just after I ported to bell on the current contract. Was within 48 hours so was going to cancel and go through costco but bell stepped up and matched the offer. I’ll be at one tomorrow anyway so will check on offers and report back. I have to check with bell too to see if I can cancel the last few months of contract and pay off device balance or work out a deal for a new marching offer/plan to stay.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
2000 posts
8825 upvotes
cryingx wrote: Won't Costco small business plans be better?

I get my small business plans in Costco every time I renew and switch from Rogers and Bell each time for $300-450 port in credits, market pricing for phones (typically always $0 esp during black Friday and boxing day for premium android phones) and typically $2-300 Costco gift cards.

Oh, and 10% off monthly plans due to Costco disc!
Is this on their website? I looked all over and can't find anything about a 10% discount.
how do i remove my signature?
Deal Addict
May 24, 2003
4560 posts
1184 upvotes
Golden Horseshoe
phoreoneone wrote: Is this on their website? I looked all over and can't find anything about a 10% discount.
That poster is kind of misinforming people they offered 10% off on selectsmall business plans for a while on ROGERS ONLY. Not sure if it's still on but it was a promo at one point.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)