Expired Hot Deals

[Telus] MOTO 360 2ND GEN, $65 MINUS 10-50%

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2018 7:43 am
Nov 5, 2006
28 posts
3 upvotes
I was able to buy the Moto 360 (version 1) in Alberta for $25 plus tax. Asked about about scratch and save but was told not available. I realize it's a quite old but for $25 I thought why not. 15 day return if it doesn't work out.
Oct 1, 2007
134 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
Is the scratch and save available in all locations? And any excluded merchandise? Do you have to scratch it at the register? Want to grab the Nokia steel hr, hopefully with a 30+% coupon.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2004
1570 posts
175 upvotes
Mississauga
I would definitely pick this up for $25. Could give it to my kid just to play around with as he's already into all my gadgets.
Any stock in Mississauga?
[OP]
Jul 28, 2015
27 posts
25 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
DollarSqueezer wrote:
Aug 17th, 2018 8:52 am
Is the scratch and save available in all locations? And any excluded merchandise? Do you have to scratch it at the register? Want to grab the Nokia steel hr, hopefully with a 30+% coupon.

Thanks
From the sounds of it, it's not every location. Only excluded merchandise are Sonos products. Scratched a virtual pad on a tablet at checkout for the coupon, then a coupon code is emailed to you.
Oct 1, 2007
134 posts
26 upvotes
Toronto
aquaticredbull wrote:
Aug 17th, 2018 1:20 pm
From the sounds of it, it's not every location. Only excluded merchandise are Sonos products. Scratched a virtual pad on a tablet at checkout for the coupon, then a coupon code is emailed to you.
Thanks for your reply. But do I just go to a Telus store, scratch for the coupon, get the email, then go back to the store to purchase with the coupon?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
2095 posts
1498 upvotes
Redscott wrote:
Aug 15th, 2018 7:14 pm
My moto 1st gen after two years just died for no reason. At the time didn't mind the daily charging. Now that I have a $65 cdn Amazefit bip I would never buy a moto watch again.
The Amazefit bip is BY FAR the best smart watch out there for the VAST majority of people. It does most of the features people want (none of this silly making a phone call from the watch crap), is stupidly cheap (in comparison) and has a CRAZY long battery life (I usually get a few weeks before I hit 50%). It's a diamond in a very horrible rough junkyard of expensive crap, IMHO.
[OP]
Jul 28, 2015
27 posts
25 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
DollarSqueezer wrote:
Aug 17th, 2018 1:38 pm
Thanks for your reply. But do I just go to a Telus store, scratch for the coupon, get the email, then go back to the store to purchase with the coupon?
I believe you have to use it at checkout after you scratch
Nov 16, 2016
74 posts
41 upvotes
Looks great. Good price. A bit old, but still, thumbs up.
Jan 23, 2009
148 posts
30 upvotes
Darnit, went to both telus stores but it seems my town doesnt have "real" telus stores, and they don't carry watches. I have wanted an upgrade to my 360v1 for a while and it's really weird how many other watches ive returned for not being as good, or better enough, to warrant keeping. If anyone bought a v2 and changed their mind lemme know if you want to ship it on over.
May 24, 2012
187 posts
168 upvotes
Gatineau, Qc
I was able to secure a Moto360 Sport at Telus store in Les Promenades in Gatineau for $65, the last one. However, I had a change of heart. If any of RFD brethren and sistren have interest in this, I am will pass it on for the cost (It is still sealed in the box), otherwise, I will return to Telus. Send me a PM if interested. If no interest is shown today, I will return tomorrow (Sunday).

Thanks OP & thanked
Il n'y a pas des sots si incommodes que ceux qui ont de l’esprit
Jun 22, 2009
531 posts
252 upvotes
Vancouver
Gone through so many smartwatches in the last few years. But I still end up using the Pebble Steel in the end. I still get five days battery at least and versatile without all the crap . Once it stops working I'll upgrade to the next best thing
Mar 12, 2013
96 posts
129 upvotes
Verdun
Any word on availability of these in Qc? I had the original 360 and loved it, but the plastic band attachment design flaw killed it.

Still miss it.
Apr 2, 2013
243 posts
139 upvotes
St. Catharines
Ended up getting 3x 360 Sport (last ones in my area) for me, my wife and my brother. Only got 10% off but oh well. Upgraded to AW 2.0 and it's quite nice! I really like it and I wasn't too sure about the silicone band but it's super comfortable. Wanted the customizable bands but the gps will come in handy. Thanks OP!
Feb 1, 2015
765 posts
374 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Kevin81 wrote:
Aug 18th, 2018 7:16 pm
Any word on availability of these in Qc? I had the original 360 and loved it, but the plastic band attachment design flaw killed it.

Still miss it.
I checked systems today and most locations still have 1 or 2 (employee holds). Scratch and Save is a B2S promo for high traffic locations. Prices were published about 4 days prior to the sale, so from the GTA and surrounding area, employees ate up a bunch of stock. Stores won’t be receiving anymore stock because warehouses are empty

Side note: scratch and save can be used on airpods