Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Telus Perks! 15% OFF clearlycontacts.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2009 2:14 pm
Nov 9, 2007
342 posts
158 upvotes
Scarborough

[Telus] Telus Perks! 15% OFF clearlycontacts.ca

Telus Perks coupon prints:

Get 15% off the purchase of glasses or contact lens
PLUS enjoy FREE overnight shipping on orders above $99

Visit clearlycontacts.ca and enter coupon code
"TELUSPERKS" when placing order

Coupon expires January 31, 2009, offer available online only.

Same as the VISA coupon discount code (VISA2008CA) 15%, but now I guess you can use another credit card that you prefer if its not a Visa.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 2, 2007
2065 posts
566 upvotes
Springfield
wish they bring back that $30 glasses promo they had last november :|
Aug 27, 2007
288 posts
194 upvotes
Calgary
I've tried the telusperks and it doesn't seem to work.
Nov 22, 2007
349 posts
isn't this a re-post? i myself put this code in one of the long long long post for contact lenses, and saw it mentioned several times in another merged post... :confused:
Jul 22, 2007
241 posts
130 upvotes
ellemea wrote: isn't this a re-post? i myself put this code in one of the long long long post for contact lenses, and saw it mentioned several times in another merged post... :confused:
i recall someone mentioning it not working but i tried it once again and it is still working. strange.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2005
1963 posts
788 upvotes
Its probably reactivated, I had the discount code included on the last sheet of my recent Telus cell bill
ellemea wrote: isn't this a re-post? i myself put this code in one of the long long long post for contact lenses, and saw it mentioned several times in another merged post... :confused:
Nov 22, 2007
349 posts
vijskan wrote: i recall someone mentioning it not working but i tried it once again and it is still working. strange.
granite_69 wrote: Its probably reactivated, I had the discount code included on the last sheet of my recent Telus cell bill
might be... i got this code from their csr on the call on 24th dec...

i went ebilling with all telecom providers, so no promotion coming with the bill... :(
Dec 14, 2005
333 posts
148 upvotes
BC
yeah me too.. I went with the telus e-bill and don't get any more perks sent to me by mail. Is there a way to get around this and keep the e-bill???
Keep Calm & Save Money on RFD!!
Jan 23, 2008
130 posts
33 upvotes
BC
yes, you can still get the perks, when you login to telus to view your ebill,select "download ebill" and you get the option to view the pdf of your bill. The perks are on the last page of the pdf.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2003
4772 posts
42 upvotes
ultraslow wrote: yes, you can still get the perks, when you login to telus to view your ebill,select "download ebill" and you get the option to view the pdf of your bill. The perks are on the last page of the pdf.
thanks for headsup!

[IMG]http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8031/cconctc1.jpg[/IMG]
"Illegitimi non carborundum" --Latin Proverb
If you want to do something good for your soul, and your own sense of self-worth, help someone secretly and never tell them or anyone else, ever.
:evil: AVOID ByoLogyc products such as ByoMate!
Nov 1, 2006
178 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto & Waterloo
their ordering process is total crap, no confirmation that the order is about to be placed or anything

where do i even enter the coupon code?
May 7, 2008
54 posts
31 upvotes
Vancouver
mighty_falcon wrote: their ordering process is total crap, no confirmation that the order is about to be placed or anything

where do i even enter the coupon code?
"Coupon code" at the bottom of where you fill in the shipping information.

And don't forget TELUSPERKS only works for orders over $99. The Visa one works for any amount.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)