Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Telus

Telus Team Webstore: Galaxy Nexus $552.49 + tax outright

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2012 4:07 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 20, 2006
633 posts
96 upvotes
evilution wrote: Where do you see that price? Is that with employee login?

Yes.

4G Samsung Galaxy S II™ X
4G download speeds of up to 42 Mbps
1.5 Ghz Dual Core processor
Create a Wi-Fi hotspot
Brilliant 4.5” super AMOLED plus touchscreen
Adobe® Flash® 10.3
$509.99 $459.99 $409.99 $9.99‡
Oct 25, 2010
588 posts
104 upvotes
Winnipeg
digdeep wrote: How did you enter the coupon code? I see nowhere. Just $9.90 per case > :(

If you add it in the cart, it should say somewhere about a coupon code. Not sure if you need to sign up with them or not to see the box, but it's definitely there.

For those who are in vancouver, looks like it'll be arriving by tomorrow! :D

WOOO!
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19150 posts
9079 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Jimboski wrote: Geo already looking for his birthday gift huh!?

Heh I already have a SGS Captivate. Kijiji has the phone on sale for around $450....
RFD is love. RFD is life.
May 5, 2007
425 posts
23 upvotes
I am definitely in the market for GN for outright purchase. If only I had the login/access code. Oh well.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
my brother ordered Sunday night and received the package this morning then received the shipping email.
Nov 13, 2003
127 posts
31 upvotes
Calgary
Also looking forward to get this phone outright, too bad I don't know anyone who works for Telus.
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2008
19150 posts
9079 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Jimboski wrote: Sell and upgrade!

That's an option, but I'm debating whether to upgrade or not. I don't need something more powerful than my SGS Captivate, nor do I like the fact that the Galaxy Nexus and SGS2X is so damn big. 4" is the perfect screen size imo. I can still operate a Galaxy Nexus fine because I have big hands, but in this case, bigger is not always better.
RFD is love. RFD is life.
Deal Expert
May 8, 2009
50593 posts
6557 upvotes
Toronto
geokilla wrote: That's an option, but I'm debating whether to upgrade or not. I don't need something more powerful than my SGS Captivate, nor do I like the fact that the Galaxy Nexus and SGS2X is so damn big. 4" is the perfect screen size imo. I can still operate a Galaxy Nexus fine because I have big hands, but in this case, bigger is not always better.

Flip a coin and let that decide It for you!
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
geokilla wrote: Galaxy Nexus and SGS2X is so damn big. 4" is the perfect screen size imo. I can still operate a Galaxy Nexus fine because I have big hands, but in this case, bigger is not always better.
That is exactly why I went with the Bell version of the SGS2, the screen size is a little smaller, and the overall phone size is perfect imo. I used to have the Samsung Galaxy Infuse and it was just too big, same problem I am having with the Nexus. I don't want my phone to be a tablet.
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
2171 posts
874 upvotes
I was gonna get this phone until I saw that the galaxy note is coming to telus on feb. 23rd. omgomg./
I think I'm gonna wait until I can get this phone through telus team webstore hehe
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
1120 posts
480 upvotes
MTL/TO
jessicacha wrote: I was gonna get this phone until I saw that the galaxy note is coming to telus on feb. 23rd. omgomg./
I think I'm gonna wait until I can get this phone through telus team webstore hehe

This + 500000
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
jessicacha wrote: I was gonna get this phone until I saw that the galaxy note is coming to telus on feb. 23rd. omgomg./
Isn't the note like a 7" tablet/phone kinda mix? The screen looks nice but dragging a 7" monster phone around just looks silly imo
Reminds me of people taking their Ipad to a concert to take pictures.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
2171 posts
874 upvotes
SpectralMeat wrote: Isn't the note like a 7" tablet/phone kinda mix? The screen looks nice but dragging a 7" monster phone around just looks silly imo

isn't it 5inch?
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
jessicacha wrote: isn't it 5inch?

I thought it was 7", I might be thinking of a different phone then.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
1120 posts
480 upvotes
MTL/TO
SpectralMeat wrote: Isn't the note like a 7" tablet/phone kinda mix? The screen looks nice but dragging a 7" monster phone around just looks silly imo

it fits in a jeans pocket unless one wears tight jeans

if you can put your hand in your pockets comfortably, the phone will fit too.

Maybe not suitable for women, unless they wear baggy....

It's a phone for Men by and large.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7286 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
I like to keep the phone in my shirt pocket, this would probably rip my shirt right off. :lol:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)