Expired Hot Deals

[Telus] Telus: Amazon echo Plus $129.99, free amazon prime one year, free Phillips led bulb.

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2018 10:56 pm
Mar 11, 2013
392 posts
441 upvotes
Brampton
The Prime offer ends today. The store(BCC) did not have the 2nd Gen in stock. The store manager suggested to get the 1st gen in order to get the prime offer. They will be placing a store order for 2nd gen which I can exchange with once arrived. I'm not a Telus subscriber.
May 26, 2007
950 posts
425 upvotes
Called 4 locations a d wouldnt include the bulb with the echo plus second gen. Telus did give me a 15% coupon with my first order a week ago for echo second gen . Did anybody else get the coupon? Or did I just luck out?
May 3, 2016
490 posts
283 upvotes
insomnia77 wrote: Called 4 locations a d wouldnt include the bulb with the echo plus second gen. Telus did give me a 15% coupon with my first order a week ago for echo second gen . Did anybody else get the coupon? Or did I just luck out?
You get the coupon if you opt in for communications at purchase time.

The offer excludes Amazon, Google, etc - so if someone honours it - it's your luck.
Feb 7, 2012
663 posts
1386 upvotes
Toronto
nooo did i miss out? is the deal over?

[edit] nooo i called in, it's over .. day too late
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2006
1073 posts
467 upvotes
GTA
Has anyone not received their Prime codes on their orders? I bought 4 in individual purchases, with 3 to be used as gifts, but only received one Prime code. Without the Prime offer I’m not willing to keep the others.
"Just because something is on sale doesn't mean a) you can afford it, b) you should buy it, c) you need it, d) you're not spending far more buying it than not buying it at all"
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1413 posts
257 upvotes
GTA
Purchased on the 10th. Still no code. The sales giu told me to wait 10 days, if nothing, then go back to the store and they will call in to check. If not, i am going to return it before 14 days.
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo $60/10GB plan - Medium Tab
Lucky Mobile $25 plan
Speakout + $10 unlimited text
May 26, 2007
950 posts
425 upvotes
Coppertone2005 wrote: Purchased on the 10th. Still no code. The sales giu told me to wait 10 days, if nothing, then go back to the store and they will call in to check. If not, i am going to return it before 14 days.
Did you get your promo code? I purchased a second on the 12th and still didnt get it.
May 3, 2016
490 posts
283 upvotes
insomnia77 wrote: Did you get your promo code? I purchased a second on the 12th and still didnt get it.
I would call as it's been 10 days - you only have 14 to return
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1413 posts
257 upvotes
GTA
insomnia77 wrote: Did you get your promo code? I purchased a second on the 12th and still didnt get it.
Yes, I did. It was sent the next day on the 11th. Funny, I did not see it in my email but I remembered the last year promo, when I called Telus and they told me to do a search, 'Telus'. I did that and found the email. I think it may have went to spam or somewhere but the search found it. You should try that. Hope this help you.
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo $60/10GB plan - Medium Tab
Lucky Mobile $25 plan
Speakout + $10 unlimited text
May 26, 2007
950 posts
425 upvotes
Coppertone2005 wrote: Yes, I did. It was sent the next day on the 11th. Funny, I did not see it in my email but I remembered the last year promo, when I called Telus and they told me to do a search, 'Telus'. I did that and found the email. I think it may have went to spam or somewhere but the search found it. You should try that. Hope this help you.
Thanks...t tried but nothing. May have to make trip back to store