Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 15, 2012
166 posts
254 upvotes
VANCOUVER

telus webstore return policy?

I bought a refurbished Samsung galaxy s3 roughly 1.5 weeks ago, and realized that the battery drains super fast. Roughly 1% every 2-3 minutes (that's with all the bloatware off, data turned off, s-voice off, lowest screen brightness, battery saving on, and basically everything turned off expect for wifi).
Also, it can't connect seems to connect to roger's LTE (the phone is unlocked).

Does anyone know what is the return policy for them?
I've already talked on the phone for roughly 1-2 hours thanks to rogers keeping me on hold for most of the time...

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2004
4713 posts
252 upvotes
Coquitlam
bring it to any store i believe. you have 90 days.

but before you return it, try a full wipe and reset. could be a crappy app but usually its because you cant get a good signal so the phone pumps up the power to try and get a better connection, either from wifi or cellular.
HOW CAN I BE GOING BROKE WHEN I'M SAVING SO MUCH MONEY!?
MY EBAY FEEDBACK
[OP]
Feb 15, 2012
166 posts
254 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Thanks, I was just afriad that you can only return a phone if your call time is less than 15minutes (i read that somewhere online I think)...
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2011
1021 posts
69 upvotes
Dieppe
xtakedownx wrote:
Nov 20th, 2012 6:37 pm
Thanks, I was just afriad that you can only return a phone if your call time is less than 15minutes (i read that somewhere online I think)...
Not the case with Telus.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4111 posts
297 upvotes
New Westminster
i had to return a broken refurbed galaxy s2x that i bought from telus online and it was easy. they give you 30 days but you really should contact them before that and they will send you a return package and pay for shipping back. somewhere on the page for info it says payment will be received back within 6-8 weeks but i asked thinking that was way too long to wait for a refund and they said it would be right away... actually took about a week and a half to get my money back.
Poor Grammar and being long winded don't fit well together, Oh well.
× < >