Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[LEDShoppe] Tempered Glass for Smart Phones $2.99 + Free Delivery

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2015 6:35 pm
Tags:
None
Dec 3, 2003
296 posts
121 upvotes
Alberta

[LEDShoppe] Tempered Glass for Smart Phones $2.99 + Free Delivery

Deal Link:
I was in the market for a glass screen protector and received this link in an email.

http://ledshoppe.com/index.php?route=pr ... uct_id=584

Not sure if they are that much better than a good quality PET film type though.
The price was right to try one out.

This link is for the S5, but they have them for the iPhone 4 & 5 as well
194 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
3097 posts
1514 upvotes
QC, Canada
gordi777 wrote: I was in the market for a glass screen protector and received this link in an email.

http://ledshoppe.com/index.php?route=pr ... uct_id=584

Not sure if they are that much better than a good quality PET film type though.
The price was right to try one out.

This link is for the S4, but they have them for the iPhone 4 & 5 as well
this one is for the S5 :P
almost bought it without watching lol

edit : this link for the S4
http://ledshoppe.com/index.php?route=pr ... uct_id=585
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6991 upvotes
GTA
Ahhh LEDShoppe, I remember when they were one of the first online electronics/gadget/random 'Made in China' stores that RFD caught wind of, even before Deal Extreme. I'm surprised they are still around!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 7, 2008
5064 posts
2638 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know how these compare to those tempered glass protectors listed a while back?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2004
1418 posts
292 upvotes
EDM Area
Thanks OP,

3 tempered glass protectors for $7.19 is better then eBay pricing.
Aug 29, 2012
869 posts
249 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered 5 for $11.96. Family needed some new screen protectors so this works out perfectly for that price.
Aug 27, 2010
591 posts
111 upvotes
Thanks, OP. Has anyone ordered one of these before? What is the quality like compared to the more expensive ones?
Aug 29, 2012
869 posts
249 upvotes
Junerose wrote: Thanks, OP. Has anyone ordered one of these before? What is the quality like compared to the more expensive ones?
Assuming this is like most generic tempered glass screen protector I'd assume it's not bad. Most of the more expensive ones don't have a huge difference other then maybe better quality glass and more attention to detail (ie. rounded edges and better cutouts)

Other than that this should suit most needs. Plus with the 20% off coupon they are only $2.39 each which to most should be nothing and well worth it to test.
Banned
Oct 22, 2009
520 posts
490 upvotes
but the ratings and reviews sucks for this company. i rather spend $5 on something that has better ratings or at least better customer service
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
3198 posts
1023 upvotes
Vancouver
Why this vs the regular 'plastic' like? If the glass ones have rough edges, will you get cuts?
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2009
1356 posts
344 upvotes
Any idea where these are shipped from? Hopefully they get here quicker than the eBay ones...
Deal Expert
Jun 30, 2006
21133 posts
9788 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal. Probably shipped from China or Hong Kong.
Feb 3, 2009
453 posts
151 upvotes
Jonquiere
canfiz wrote: but the ratings and reviews sucks for this company. i rather spend $5 on something that has better ratings or at least better customer service
Avoiding for the future.

Ordered 6 lightning cables and NONE of then work at all. Had a missing usb hub from my order as well. They take 2 weeks to answer my emails dont seem to want to fix the issue....just a heads up
Dec 1, 2004
397 posts
18 upvotes
GTA
Years ago I bought a screen protector when they stated "BUY ONE GET ONE FREE" and "Made in Japan". Nothing was true. Only received one box and it was made in China. CS refused to admit their false advertising and said it was my misunderstanding. Hasn't gone back to them ever. Like people said - poor customer service and surprised they still exist.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)