• Feb 14th, 2019 4:48 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 27, 2009
6828 posts
3983 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
cartfan123 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 9:46 pm
Clearly I'm onto something "for a friend" though.

Answer the question. Don't run and hide.
And suddenly you are an "idiot" because you were being logical. Nice! I will never understand all these people who are so concerned and intimately familiar with a "friend's" business. Why don't people just admit it is them on an anonymous website?
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2011
2469 posts
1007 upvotes
ssj4_ootaku1 wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 9:42 pm
Mod, please close the thread. I've received good advice, and some moronic ones from idiots like @cartfan123
There's only one idiot here, and it's certainly not him.
[OP]
May 12, 2003
194 posts
59 upvotes
GTA
How would it matter if its me or a friend? Does that change the narrative?

Does that change the advice?

Idiots like cartfan come here just to prove the other person wrong, instead of providing help, they are more concerned with who's "right" and who's "wrong"

Understand that what's right for you may be logically wrong for the other person!
Chickinvic wrote:
Feb 12th, 2019 12:26 am
And suddenly you are an "idiot" because you were being logical. Nice! I will never understand all these people who are so concerned and intimately familiar with a "friend's" business. Why don't people just admit it is them on an anonymous website?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
7045 posts
6292 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
ssj4_ootaku1 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 12:03 pm
How would it matter if its me or a friend? Does that change the narrative?

Does that change the advice?

Idiots like cartfan come here just to prove the other person wrong, instead of providing help, they are more concerned with who's "right" and who's "wrong"

Understand that what's right for you may be logically wrong for the other person!
Rather than people wasting their time providing advice on a situation that is highly unlikely, I’ve asked the relevant question why would a landlord that has already rented a place out for $1900 offer to rent it to the existing tenant at that price? Is it not actually rented out?

You can’t really provide any help to a landlord who would double rent a single premise. So by simply answering the question with the relevant details would help everyone help your friend optimally.
[OP]
May 12, 2003
194 posts
59 upvotes
GTA
Who said anything about double renting? You are creating an issue without going through the thread and making up assumptions.

your "relevant" question about "why would a landlord offer it to the existing tenant" is already answered. Scroll through and you'll see.

MODs, please close this thread.
cartfan123 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 3:22 pm
Rather than people wasting their time providing advice on a situation that is highly unlikely, I’ve asked the relevant question why would a landlord that has already rented a place out for $1900 offer to rent it to the existing tenant at that price? Is it not actually rented out?

You can’t really provide any help to a landlord who would double rent a single premise. So by simply answering the question with the relevant details would help everyone help your friend optimally.
Deal Guru
Jun 26, 2011
12459 posts
2665 upvotes
Markham
ssj4_ootaku1 wrote:
Feb 13th, 2019 5:04 pm
Who said anything about double renting? You are creating an issue without going through the thread and making up assumptions.

your "relevant" question about "why would a landlord offer it to the existing tenant" is already answered. Scroll through and you'll see.

MODs, please close this thread
Why ask another question then run to ask the mods to close the thread?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2123 posts
1442 upvotes
SW Ontario
A friend of mine said to post that the OP is an idiot ... sorry
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2005
3642 posts
781 upvotes
Surprised this thread hasn’t been closed yet. Maybe the Mods find it entertaining as well or wants to know who the friend is.