Hot Deals

[Tenda Canada] Beretta 92S Italian Police Surplus 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol - $399.99 w/ FS (RPAL Required)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2020 4:26 am
[OP]
Apr 26, 2010
293 posts
1343 upvotes
BC

Beretta 92S Italian Police Surplus 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol - $399.99 w/ FS (RPAL Required)

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Tenda Canada

Reg $549.99 on sale $399.99

Restriced PAL required of course.

Only 5% tax to most provinces too :)

BERETTA 92S ITALIAN POLICE SURPLUS 9MM SEMI-AUTO PISTOL
Beretta Model 92S 9mm Semi-Auto Pistol with 1 Mag – The Overall condition for the pistols in this shipment is NRA Good /Very Good Used Surplus Condition.

What a deal. It is not often that you can find such a legendary firearm as such a great price. We are told that these are Police trade ins from assorted Italian Law Enforcement Agencies. We are also told that they have been back to the Beretta facility for function testing. This is a new shipment for us that just arrived in mid August 2016.

Again these are surplus pistols and as you can see from our video they have been stored against each other during transit so at the very least you will expect storage marks. I would expect a certain degree of holster and carry wear on all the pistols with a greater degree on the ones that are average standard good condition. Mechanically I would expect all to be very functional and all of them should make very good shooters.
61 replies
Mar 7, 2017
669 posts
321 upvotes
Ham, ON
About how long are transfers taking in Ontario right now?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2015
4518 posts
4208 upvotes
This is the most accurate pistol that I've shot to day, it's a real pistol made from metal, it feels solid in your hand. The long slide is great The only challenge for me was finding a good tactical holster and this gun has a safety switch which some peeps might find unwelcoming due to competition sport shootings
Mar 7, 2017
669 posts
321 upvotes
Ham, ON
TransporterSD wrote: This is the most accurate pistol that I've shot to day, it's a real pistol made from metal, it feels solid in your hand. The long slide is great The only challenge for me was finding a good tactical holster and this gun has a safety switch which some peeps might find unwelcoming due to competition sport shootings
If I'm not mistaken, these surplus Beretta's have a heel mag release, and in this configuration would not be optimal for competition due to the slow reloads.
To clarify - this is still a great deal for an Italian made Beretta, but it just wouldn't be the best for competition.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2007
4814 posts
977 upvotes
London
betercallsaul wrote: Can you mount a sight on it?
You’d have to take off the rear sight and put in some kind of mounting plate.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2890 posts
950 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Any cheap deals on additional magazines?
Mar 7, 2017
669 posts
321 upvotes
Ham, ON
Eckz wrote: Do I need another one?
If you haven't already bought one in the last week, then this is a stellar deal if you don't already have a 92.
Nov 11, 2006
453 posts
363 upvotes
@ home
DealFixation wrote: If you haven't already bought one in the last week, then this is a stellar deal if you don't already have a 92.
In the last 3 months I bought an AR, a Muzzleloader and the Hi-Point 9mm ..

I mean 1 a month ain't bad, by my old lady is gonna freak
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2016
6138 posts
5490 upvotes
Here on earth
DealFixation wrote: If you haven't already bought one in the last week, then this is a stellar deal if you don't already have a 92.
I already have a 92A1, or I’d be all over this.
$399 is a great deal indeed!
Oct 29, 2011
205 posts
164 upvotes
Upvoted for gundeal!

But I remember tenda was selling tthis one at least $50 cheaper last year.

And this mag release button position is making it impossible to handle by one hand.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
2293 posts
745 upvotes
Ottawa
one of these days RFD effect is gonna have me collecting guns too. not looking forward to the hit on the wallet.
Dec 2, 2019
13 posts
9 upvotes
DealFixation wrote: About how long are transfers taking in Ontario right now?
Still waiting for mine on the M57 I ordered on January 5th. Whatever though. Adding this to that list for them.