Terrible cheating service from Canadian Tire

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2009 6:00 am
Deal Expert
Oct 5, 2008
18182 posts
14183 upvotes
Toronto
98vtec wrote: Um, For #1, they need to take the tires off to do a wheel alignement.. That's how it's done!!!
no they don't.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2007
4599 posts
121 upvotes
98vtec wrote: Um, For #1, they need to take the tires off to do a wheel alignement.. That's how it's done!!!
I don't know what you think is entailed in a wheel alignment but unless something is broken and needs to be replaced, wheels do not get removed with an alignment.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2003
23140 posts
202 upvotes
spf1971 wrote: I don't know what you think is entailed in a wheel alignment but unless something is broken and needs to be replaced, wheels do not get removed with an alignment.
I believe you don't remove the the tires but you may need to adjust the lock nuts for a alignment job. What I believe does not mean it is true though.
Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like. -- Will Smith
Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
Stay hungry, stay foolish.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2007
4599 posts
121 upvotes
gman wrote: I believe you don't remove the the tires but you may need to adjust the lock nuts for a alignment job. What I believe does not mean it is true though.
Why do you think that you would need to adjust the lug nuts to do an alignment? Unless a lugnut is loose, there no reason to touch them.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)