Shopping Discussion

Testers for new grocery savings app wanted!

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 10th, 2013 12:47 am
Tags:
None
Nov 25, 2010
188 posts
492 upvotes
Burlington

Testers for new grocery savings app wanted!

Hi,

we are 2 developers who are in the process of developing a web/mobile application that will hopefully help you to save some money on your daily grocery shopping. We are looking for testers who want to be the first ones testing out this new website and provide us with their feedback as real users.

Why would you want to use our website?
Our website enables you to do a full text search through current grocery flyers and lets you actually compare different flyers at the same time. For example you can search for “chicken breast” and you will get all current sales for chicken breast in your area.
For items that you are buying regularly we also provide a weekly email with a list of all deals matching your keywords.
We believe these features enable you to save lots of time and money when shopping for groceries.

Which kind of testers are we looking for?
We are located in the Guelph / Kitchener / Waterloo area and we are currently focusing on flyers available in this area so we are looking for testers who are in the same area. We welcome testers from other areas but the deals might not apply to them.

How can you sign-up to become a tester?
Go to our signup form and fill in your information. We will select a limited number of testers and provide them with the required information to access our website.

What do we expect from our testers?
Just two things: Use the application as much as possible and give us as much feedback as possible. You can always provide feedback through the application and we will also send out a survey to gather more detailed feedback from all users.

How can you contact us / Are we for real?
Yes we are real and not just trying to get your personal information. You can contact us by email flyeralertsca@gmail.com and also see our G+ profiles: Steve Holub, Benjamin Dietz
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Apr 23, 2009
5161 posts
708 upvotes
South of Ottawa
Sounds interesting. Sorry, not in the area.
Apr 23, 2008
397 posts
55 upvotes
Kanata
Sound slike a GTA version of flyeronfire.com (Ottawa), but I like the added option of receiving a weekly email with the deals for items I buy often, only if it's an opt-in newsletter thing and not signing up with an account.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
Parm485 wrote: Get a proper email address,
+1. Developers who haven't got their own web site and can't manage their own Email addresses?
Alan lost his fight against cancer at just 5 years, 2 months old. I'm riding to Conquer Cancer, in memory of Alan.
Please donate toward my fundraising efforts and support research into childhood cancers.
Simply scan my avatar to go straight to the donation page!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)