Boxing Day 2018 Deals

[The Bay] 20% off Casper mattresses in-store or 10% off online + 7.5% with Ebates

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2019 11:38 pm
[OP]
Aug 31, 2018
4 posts
9 upvotes

[The Bay] 20% off Casper mattresses in-store or 10% off online + 7.5% with Ebates

20% off is for in-store purchases only (I bought in The Bay Park Royal, but was told it applies to other stores as well). Customer must pickup the mattress from the store (the box is fairly small).

Alternatively, you can buy online in The Bay and get 10% off + 7.5% with Ebates (which is roughly 16% off for 12% tax rate).

I was told in-store and by Casper’s customer service that you still get 100 days trial and free returns but the pickup should be arranged with The Bay’s customer service.

UPDATE: As reported below, some stores don't have this promotion, so YMMV
Last edited by roeebar on Dec 28th, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Dec 18, 2003
809 posts
201 upvotes
Are these more firm than the endys?
Dec 8, 2013
192 posts
55 upvotes
British Columbia
Need to use HBC card? Any additional discount with a HBC card?
Dec 14, 2017
42 posts
3 upvotes
Went in store and the mattress was only discounted 10% off so YMMV.
Feb 23, 2014
654 posts
199 upvotes
607.50 for a queen. I don't see box springs on their website?
Mar 22, 2008
49 posts
15 upvotes
Beware that if you need to return the Casper you need to call customer service and they DON’T KNOW what to do. Spoke with multiple managers even after speaking with multiple reps, went in store even to try to sort it all out. It was such a headache, I wish I had bought it from Casper directly for a shittier deal than to get it through The Bay. Eventually got a refund after a month from when I initially contacted them. And that was only after countless hours (yes hours) of trying to get someone who would actually listen and who was competent.
Aug 5, 2013
135 posts
77 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know which store in Toronto has the 20% off?
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
10517 posts
827 upvotes
heyulookin wrote:
Dec 30th, 2018 3:03 am
Beware that if you need to return the Casper you need to call customer service and they DON’T KNOW what to do. Spoke with multiple managers even after speaking with multiple reps, went in store even to try to sort it all out. It was such a headache, I wish I had bought it from Casper directly for a shittier deal than to get it through The Bay. Eventually got a refund after a month from when I initially contacted them. And that was only after countless hours (yes hours) of trying to get someone who would actually listen and who was competent.
So you called Casper directly and they still couldn't help right away?

Thinking to purchase one on the 2nd and was thinking it's easier for me to head to a bay location
Mar 22, 2008
49 posts
15 upvotes
slowtyper wrote:
Dec 31st, 2018 10:34 pm
So you called Casper directly and they still couldn't help right away?

Thinking to purchase one on the 2nd and was thinking it's easier for me to head to a bay location
If you purchase at the Bay you can’t talk directly with Casper. It’s jyst The Bay customer service, which are reps from Overseas. It’s almost the worst customer service experience I’ve had.
Mar 26, 2005
807 posts
835 upvotes
St Clements, MB
In 2017, it seemed that most calls to Hudson's Bay customer service were routed to a call centre in Wilkes-Barre, PA or to US-based work-from-home agents.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7024 posts
572 upvotes
Waterloo
Is the 20% off of the price online or what
Feb 13, 2004
644 posts
84 upvotes
Vancouver
I was quoted $1165 from a Bay rep today and was told no sale in B.C.