[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
303 posts
251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Use any payment method:

SHOP NOW!
Ends Monday, November 27 at 11:59PM ET
Save An Extra $25 at checkout when you spend $175 or more (before taxes).
Use Code: CYBER

No rain checks or price adjustments on purchases made prior to Monday, November 27, 2017. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s). $175 threshold must be met before taxes. The following categories are a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, FURNITURE, GOURMET, OUTDOOR FURNITURE AND PERSONAL-CARE ELECTRICS.

Plus, CYBER MONDAY ONLY: Free shipping on almost any order. No minimum purchase required.

Full details here.
Feb 25, 2017
39 posts
15 upvotes
Burnaby
cslusarc wrote:
Nov 24th, 2017 1:41 am
Use any payment method:

SHOP NOW!
Ends Monday, November 27 at 11:59PM ET
Save An Extra $25 at checkout when you spend $175 or more (before taxes).
Use Code: CYBER

No rain checks or price adjustments on purchases made prior to Monday, November 27, 2017. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s). $175 threshold must be met before taxes. The following categories are a maximum 10% discount: CONFECTIONERY, FURNITURE, GOURMET, OUTDOOR FURNITURE AND PERSONAL-CARE ELECTRICS.

Plus, CYBER MONDAY ONLY: Free shipping on almost any order. No minimum purchase required.

Full details here.
This would bring the coveted Breville Smart Oven Air down to $425 + 5% Ebates. Not as hot as during the VIP sale, but would people say this is still a good offer? Not sure whether to wait to see if the price drops further on Boxing Day/Week, or whether to pull the trigger on this guy now. Been eyeballing it ever since it came out...
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
303 posts
251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
There should be an upcoming Friends & Family discount event likely this week or next Expect to be able to use promo code FRIENDS to save up to 20%.
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
303 posts
251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
SHOP NOW With promo code(s) VIPFF and FRIENDS

Full Details here

Hudson’s Bay Rewards VIP Exclusive
Two Extra Days to Save | Wednesday, November 29 & Thursday, November 30

Friends & Family

Extra 20% Off Almost Anything when you use your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card

– OR –

Extra 15% Off your purchase no matter how you pay.

Extra 10% Off COSMETICS AND FRAGRANCES; regular- and sale-price mattresses; and regular-, sale- and clearance-price furniture, major and small appliances, toys, patio, personal-care electrics, vacuums, confectionery, cookware, bakeware, and gadgets, no matter how you pay.

Shop Now with Code: VIPFF

10%, 15% and 20% offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Tuesday, November 28, 2017. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s).

Instore coupon for Rewards VIP members.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1279 posts
122 upvotes
cslusarc wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 2:25 pm
SHOP NOW With promo code(s) VIPFF and FRIENDS

Full Details here

Hudson’s Bay Rewards VIP Exclusive
Two Extra Days to Save | Wednesday, November 29 & Thursday, November 30

Friends & Family

Extra 20% Off Almost Anything when you use your Hudson’s Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card

– OR –

Extra 15% Off your purchase no matter how you pay.

Extra 10% Off COSMETICS AND FRAGRANCES; regular- and sale-price mattresses; and regular-, sale- and clearance-price furniture, major and small appliances, toys, patio, personal-care electrics, vacuums, confectionery, cookware, bakeware, and gadgets, no matter how you pay.

Shop Now with Code: VIPFF

10%, 15% and 20% offers are mutually exclusive and cannot be combined with new account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Tuesday, November 28, 2017. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s).

Instore coupon for Rewards VIP members.
Can this be combined with code: CYBER when you get $175 worth of stuff?
[OP]
Mar 26, 2005
303 posts
251 upvotes
St Clements, MB
@TheRock2012, unfortunately thebay.com hasn't allowed coupon staking online since they had a big issue in September 2014 when one could stack coupon codes until the RFD effect halted the practice and Hudson's Bay cancelled several days worth of orders.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1279 posts
122 upvotes
cslusarc wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 4:45 pm
@TheRock2012, unfortunately thebay.com hasn't allowed coupon staking online since they had a big issue in September 2014 when one could stack coupon codes until the RFD effect halted the practice and Hudson's Bay cancelled several days worth of orders.
Well it even seems when you add over $400 worth of stuff you can not use the CYBER code.
Gives this in red.
This promo code requires a minimum purchase

No matter how much you put in the cart.

What a complete joke! ;P
Spent over 2 hours trying to find upto $175 MINIMUM to apply the code and it doesn't even work for ANYTHING!

FAIL THE BAY!
Deal Addict
Jun 3, 2009
3784 posts
460 upvotes
Montreal
TheRock2012 wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 6:56 pm
Well it even seems when you add over $400 worth of stuff you can not use the CYBER code.
Gives this in red.

What a complete joke! ;P
Spent over 2 hours trying to find upto $175 MINIMUM to apply the code and it doesn't even work for ANYTHING!

FAIL THE BAY!
The smartest IT guys have already gone to Shopify, Google, Amazon, etc.
Otherwise, some end up at other big corporations like Scotia.
Only the worst end up at Sears or the Bay.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1677 posts
393 upvotes
North York
TheRock2012 wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 6:56 pm
Gives this in red.

What a complete joke! ;P

FAIL THE BAY!
Both codes work for me as long as you choose either one. Are your items in the exclusions list?
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1279 posts
122 upvotes
cn_habs wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 7:35 pm
The smartest IT guys have already gone to Shopify, Google, Amazon, etc.
Otherwise, some end up at other big corporations like Scotia.
Only the worst end up at Sears or the Bay.
What is shopify? From what I have seen it as a marketplace something with a mix of the ebay and open bazaar wrapped into one.

Never used them before.
Maybe I will give them a try now.
thericyip wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 7:39 pm
Both codes work for me as long as you choose either one. Are your items in the exclusions list?
No unless clearance items are excluded.
Even added $668 jacket to make sure I was over the minimum amount as it says is the problem.

No change.
Nov 1, 2016
158 posts
99 upvotes
Bay cyberMonday fail!

i just went to their website and got this message:

We're Experiencing Heavier
Traffic Than Usual
Do not go away, you're in the queue!
Please wait momentarily.
This page will automatically refresh.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2008
1677 posts
393 upvotes
North York
G Lab is excluded. Not on the list I provided (which is an old one) but I know G Lab is usually excluded.
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1279 posts
122 upvotes
thericyip wrote:
Nov 27th, 2017 9:51 pm
G Lab is excluded. Not on the list I provided (which is an old one) but I know G Lab is usually excluded.
Well fiddle me diddle.Disappointed Face

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

dave150