Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
The Bay

2017 HBC Credit Events

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 11th, 2018 8:15 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
cslusarc wrote: NEW COUPON:

I got this coupon earlier in the week in my Hudson's Bay Mastercard statement. Follow this link to download. This coupon can be used instore when you pay with your Hudson's Bay Mastercard. You should be able to also use this coupon online with promo code, but the coupon hasn't been loaded yet. You aslo should be able to find more information at thebay.com/SAVE40
"Please enter a valid Promo Code"
Got this after applied the SAVE40 code, excludes certain brand maybe?
Apr 2, 2008
703 posts
364 upvotes
lorreilme wrote: "Please enter a valid Promo Code"
Got this after applied the SAVE40 code, excludes certain brand maybe?
It works. You have to go to check out page and select HBC Credit/Master card for payment before the discount can be applied. The discount is for regular price clothing only w/ a lot of exception as usual.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1831 posts
1704 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bluewish wrote: It works. You have to go to check out page and select HBC Credit/Master card for payment before the discount can be applied. The discount is for regular price clothing only w/ a lot of exception as usual.
It kept saying there a minimum purchase for using this coupon, couldn't use it and thanks anyway
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
This weekend:
ENDS SUNDAY, MARCH 19, 2017 11:59 PM ET
ONLINE & IN-STORE: SAVE UP TO AN EXTRA 15% ON FURNITURE, BEDDING, TOWELS, MATTRESSES AND HOUSEWARES with your Hudson’s Bay MasterCard® or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card.

Use code HOME at checkout.

SHOP NOW

Cannot be combined with New Account discount. No price adjustments on purchases made prior to Friday March 17th, 2017. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon(s) or promo code(s).

EXCLUSIONS:

MAJOR APPLIANCES. CROSLEY, DRAKE GENERAL STORE, DYSON, FRETTE, JENN-AIR, JURA , KATE SPADE NEW YORK, LACOSTE, RALPH LAUREN, RMK, SAECO, SWELL, VITAMIX.
The following categories & brands are a maximum 10% discount: BBQ'S, FURNITURE, MATTRESSES, CONFECTIONERY, GOURMET, OUTDOOR FURNITURE, PARROT, PHANTOM, SOLOGEAR.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Friday, March 24th is Hudson's Bay's semi-annual Giving Day. With a $5 ticket you are entitled to save 10, 15 or 20% depending upon payment method and merchandise category .Image
Aug 20, 2008
539 posts
294 upvotes
GTA
Thank you - how do you get the tickets? In store?
Banned
Oct 5, 2015
951 posts
666 upvotes
Outremont, QC
Is there any live discount code can use at thebay.com at the moment?
Aug 20, 2008
539 posts
294 upvotes
GTA
freebies53 wrote: Thank you - how do you get the tickets? In store?
And will you be able to shop online with this code? Anyone participate in this last year?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Discount codes currently in use:
*full or partial payment by Hudson's Bay Mastercard or BayCard required
- SAVE40 ( 40 off regular price fashions, footwear, handbags and accessories) see thebay.com/SAVE40

Any payment method:
- STUDY (save 20% off regular priced Topshop and Topman)
- SPRING (save $20 off $100+ regular priced Men's & Women's fashions and accessories)

I noticed that an extra 10% off is coming off some product categories like Confectionary, Bakeware, Cookware, Food Prep, Knives & Small Appliances without any promo codes applied.

Giving Day: Tickets are available instore usually from any associate @ a cash register. All Full-line Department stores, Home Stores and Home Outfitters locations are participating.

I'm in Winnipeg where I bought a ticket at a Home Store (#5139, a former Home Outfitters) and I was also able to use it at two other Full-Line Department stores (#1140 & #1120) last fall. In the rest of Canada, I'm not sure about the flexibility to buy a ticket at Home Outfitters and also use it at Hudson's Bay.

promo code GIVE is usable right now!. It gives you 10% / 15% or 20% off depending upon payment method or merchandise category things like furniture, matresses and things you use in the kitchen are 10% off.
Last edited by cslusarc on Mar 22nd, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug 20, 2008
539 posts
294 upvotes
GTA
cslusarc wrote: Discount codes currently in use:
- SAVE40 ( 40 off regular price fashions, footwear, handbags and accessories) see thebay.com/SAVE40

Any payment method:
- STUDY (save 20% off regular priced Topshop and Topman)
- SPRING (save $20 off $100+ regular priced Men's & Women's fashions and accessories)

I noticed that an extra 10% off is coming off some product categories like Confectionary, Bakeware, Cookware, Food Prep, Knives & Small Appliances without any promo codes applied.

Giving Day: Tickets are available instore usually from any associate @ a cash register. All Full-line Department stores, Home Stores and Home Outfitters locations are participating.

I'm in Winnipeg where I bought a ticket at a Home Store (#5139, a former Home Outfitters) and I was also able to use it at two other Full-Line Department stores (#1140 & #1120) last fall. In the rest of Canada, I'm not sure about the flexibility to buy a ticket at Home Outfitters and also use it at Hudson's Bay.

promo code GIVE is online. It gives you 10% / 15% or 20% off depending upon payment method or merchandise category things like furniture, matresses and things you use in the kitchen are 10% off.
Thank you very much for the update - so it will be active only tomorrow?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Nope the code GIVE became active yesterday. I used it several times.

________

I just woke up to find that Hudson's Bay cancelled part of an order to my household which was placed on Tuesday before we went to bed. Now they are sending us via Expedited Parcel a $0.90 gift card. What a waste of postage. Couldn't they have sent a virtual gift card or asked me (via some some sort of self-service web form) on to which gift card I still had and wished my less than a dollar amount refunded; they could of even given me 180 Hudson's Bay Reward points in lieu of a gift card which is the equivalent of $0.90.
Jan 12, 2017
768 posts
2374 upvotes
SAVE40 ( 40 off regular price fashions, footwear, handbags and accessories)
Is this code valid now? when I applied, website said invalid code.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
@redondo2017

You must add the coupon code SAVE40 after you select Hudson's Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card as your payment method at checkout.
Jun 30, 2013
929 posts
580 upvotes
Toronto
cslusarc wrote: @redondo2017

You must add the coupon code SAVE40 after you select Hudson's Bay Mastercard or Hudson’s Bay Credit Card as your payment method at checkout.
"Off ONE regular priced item"

Does this work once per credit card or once per checkout?
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
@adosal
Its one item per transaction. You get free shipping on orders over $45.00 but if your item costs less you can also save 10% in the same transaction on confectionery, small appliances, knives, food prep, Bakeware, Cookware, laundry care and personal care electronics.
Aug 14, 2012
133 posts
40 upvotes
Does anyone know any HBC codes that work on Dyson products? I want to get the Dyson hairdryer. I have the HBC Credit card if that helps.

Thanks
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Dyson is usually an excluded brand.

SEE GIVING DAY Terms here

Just used promo code FRIENDS to save 20% on Toys.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2005
3208 posts
4255 upvotes
St Clements, MB
Discount codes currently in use:
- SAVE40 (40% off ONE item of regular price fashions, footwear, handbags and accessories) see thebay.com/SAVE40
- FRIENDS (an extra 25% off men's & women’s footwear; an extra 20% on almost anything else)

With any payment method:
- FRIENDS (an extra 15% off)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
6145 posts
2957 upvotes
Kanata
Is there anything for major appliances?
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)